Implemented AK too stronk?

Pawn Credits
I believe I cannot fully give an input on this as since the gun updates Ive played a couple times although the couple times with friends it seems like the AK was the weapon of choice cause of its super high damage in game to head shots and with 100 bullets you almost never have to refill. Not sure what would be done about this if something did change but maybe a lil less damage or ammo reduction at least. But I reiterate, I haven't had a total experience with Pawn so take that as you will.

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
I believe I cannot fully give an input on this as since the gun updates Ive played a couple times although the couple times with friends it seems like the AK was the weapon of choice cause of its super high damage in game to head shots and with 100 bullets you almost never have to refill. Not sure what would be done about this if something did change but maybe a lil less damage or ammo reduction at least. But I reiterate, I haven't had a total experience with Pawn so take that as you will.

There was a previous update that removed uniqueness from weapons, but it will be revised in the future.

Back
Top Bottom