Implemented Anime Section

Status
Not open for further replies.
This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
Stop it! You'll just make me abuse my admin powers and make one without question!

I vote yes, however.

Turn this into a poll ;P

We should put sports in entertainment as well then. We could make thread tags available for sports, anime, music, and etc?

How dare you! You have no idea what you're missing out on. Gotta watch more shows than Death Note.

I mean am I wrong? An Entertainment section would cover Anime
We should put sports in entertainment as well then. We could make thread tags available for sports, anime, music, and etc?

old site when it died had Sports and then Music/Entertainment

Fine, in all seriousness maybe you're right. However, I will drag u to the anime world.

ISS8tmm.png

just force them to make an anime section by posting anime related stuff in every thread, of course it will be related to the discussion, but followed by an anime reaction pic or something

This, actually. While trying to keep it as close to the old forum as possible is nice, it doesn't necessarily mean it's the best way to go about things. :)

just force them to make an anime section by posting anime related stuff in every thread, of course it will be related to the discussion, but followed by an anime reaction pic or something
I like the way you're thinking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom