Anyone been affected by the cyber breaches lately?

Pawn Credits
There's been so many lately. If you don't know if you have been, haveibeenpwned.com will tell you all the places your stuff has been hacked/breached from.

Hopefully you secured your :censored: once you found out. I was part of the Town of Salem breach that happened recently. Rip that game from now on.

ya i have a Town of Salem account too. thankfully i use different passwords for everything and havent used my credit card on ToS, but it was still a lil scary

Fortunately not.

It's a good idea to check if any of your accounts are involved.
Even if you've been pwned, as long as you use different passwords and 2FA you should be safe.

says I've been pwned on 2 breached sites. My email is so old though
I checked an email I haven't used in years and it says 11 breaches... I don't think I'm in danger my passwords are so strong

using my locale email for a lot of advents- primer second thoughts are inevitable

There's been so many lately. If you don't know if you have been, haveibeenpwned.com will tell you all the places your stuff has been hacked/breached from.

Hopefully you secured your :censored: once you found out. I was part of the Town of Salem breach that happened recently. Rip that game from now on.

I haven't been affected yet.

It's not even like I have anything of value. Hackers would probably be very disappointed.

Just use VPNs when in an unsecured area, and use strong passwords with many numbers, and symbols. If you don't go to shady sites or click links you don't know you'll be fine.

I haven't been affected by any of the recent cyber breach that's been going on. I make use of a strong firewall which keeps me protected against such sort of things.

Back
Top Bottom