[AS] Guard Me Bro

Pawn Credits
After reviewing the map, I realized there is at least one set of spawning tile errors, I can edit this minor error, but I'd like to know suggestions for gameplay edit. I also think I will reduce the final zone by 4 tiles
wD8u0sK.png

Last edited:
sorry, but I'm not going to do the extra work and label zones for users to see. I think if users want to understand zones, then they must learn how to read the map editor.

More importantly, I don't really like this map. I think there are some really good concepts, but I don't like the way this map turned out. I think I will simply use these ideas in future maps and hopefully create a better map

Last edited:
sorry, but I'm not going to do the extra work and label zones for users to see. I think if users want to understand zones, then they must learn how to read the map editor.

More importantly, I don't really like this map. I think there are some really good concepts, but I don't like the way this map turned out. I think I will simply use these ideas in future maps and hopefully create a better map
Who’s going to teach users that are not map makers to learn how to read the map editor? It has to be other users right?

Back
Top Bottom