[AS] MoMo Shopping Mall

but not everyone knows how ptme coding system works. i brought it up because i felt like it was a very good map and i thought that it would be a shame to run the risk of it being disregarded by the community, based on easily fixed travialities. it was merely a question, asked with the intention of promoting your map but if you insist on being a :censored: about it, then know that there really is no reason for me to give more fucks than i already have.
ps. might want to re-read my 5 word post. you forgot half of it.

Last edited:
Reactions: zen
I feel like that comment doesn't have much to do with with the posting of the map

but not everyone knows how ptme coding system works. i brought it up because i felt like it was a very good map and i thought that it would be a shame to run the risk of it being disregarded by the community, based on easily fixed travialities. it was merely a question, asked with the intention of promoting your map but if you insist on being a :censored: about it, then know that there really is no reason for me to give more fucks than i already have.
ps. might want to re-read my 5 word post. you forgot half of it.

idk what "player caps" even means.

I've already stated this before, and I'll state it again. I don't like the idea of me overworking to edit a map in an image software when a dirty version exists that perfectly shows every quality of a map. Makes more sense for people to learn the ME and know it for life than for MMs to edit every single map to show people where the spawn zones and capture zones are. Look how many spawn zones there are anyway. No way I'm going to highlight every box and put a number in it so people can avoid learning.

If people are interested in voting for maps then they should also learn dirty versions of maps

I suppose if you paste the map code gajol could load it and make an edited version with zone numbers for you

I like the design. Game play would probably be pretty chaotic, given the close quarters and number of capture zones. I guess Sever would be a good comparable, in that regard.

My preferred AS style is definitely a conquer and control type style but this is pretty interesting. It will definitely be a stark contrast from teams that know and set up ahead of time on a zone because of how constantly it will be hopping. With that said I would like to see the zones move around a bit more, I'm not a huge fan of 2/3/4 all being so close to each other and would recommended moving 3 to the top center. I think this map is trying to accomplish a bit too much in too little space and would like to see it opened up a bit more on the top area and include some elevation in the top right.

Back
Top Bottom