Closed asdw still not working

As fadingbreeze mentioned, we're going to need the browser you're using to access the games. Also, I'm assuming because you posted this in the Pawn section, this only happens on Pawn and not Pawn Tactics? Can you confirm this?

What version of Safari are you using? Is your copy up-to-date? Do you have any plugins installed?

We have another Safari user: @TheCriminaL who doesn't have this issue. Perhaps he has some input in this.

also, more info, the spacebar jump also doesn't work; i have to use command key (on mac keyboard) in order to jump

I installed Safari and made some changes to the pages code and it now works for my version of Safari. Can you test to see if it works for you?

any updates? i need to return to pawn so i can beat up general zod and show who da real supreme leader is

update: if i right click then dropdown menu appears then i can move adsw. but then the moment i left click to shoot it reverts back.

update: if i right click then dropdown menu appears then i can move adsw. but then the moment i left click to shoot it reverts back.

Do the arrow keys allow for movement?

Have you tried different flash player versions?

Back
Top Bottom