Open Bots

Pawn Credits
please implement bots to public matches! skill level of bots will depend on the ranked game you are playing.

for example: private t1/quickplay bots are recruit level and the difficulty level rises as you join high tier games. certain ranks scores are not affected if they choose to play lower ranked games to prevent KD padding

adding bots to the game will increase activity levels as a lot of new players join and see PT has 0 online and instantly quit. this also helps the people who get left out of CWs. since players now only come on to CW, people left in the lobby end up logging off since there are no public matches being played.

tldr: Adding bots to the game would be beneficial to everyone and would increase activity levels drastically

Upvote 3
thread has been reopened as the idea is most fleshed out in this one, and at OP request.

crazed just wants bots so he stops suffering humiliating defeats to EpicWin in clan wars

In private matches yeah I agree. In public matches, no.

Private matches be good to practice your aim/movement ect.. but in public matches is stupid, you'll just have people farming XP all day, whats the fun in that, lol.

In private matches yeah I agree. In public matches, no.

Private matches be good to practice your aim/movement ect.. but in public matches is stupid, you'll just have people farming XP all day, whats the fun in that, lol.
I stated that the difficulty level rises for higher tier games and if let’s say a T4 tries to pad off T1 bots, their score remains the same and is unaffected. Kinda hard to pad off bots that have god-tier aim and movement, y’know?

I stated that the difficulty level rises for higher tier games and if let’s say a T4 tries to pad off T1 bots, their score remains the same and is unaffected. Kinda hard to pad off bots that have god-tier aim and movement, y’know?
Would still boost KD/Kills and would kill the hole competitive aspect of the game. Also lets be realistic, we don't have the developers to code AI bots to interact with actual players in game.

I would also like to see some bots.

What would be problematic is the adjustment for difficulty, you know?

Bot games would probably have to be differently tabbed than regular PvP games or else people would all be fighting extremely tough bots (to be fair to extremely skilled players.)

I feel like if bots were possible, theyd only work on super simple maps like The Maze

Rralistically we'll never see bots

Would still boost KD/Kills and would kill the hole competitive aspect of the game. Also lets be realistic, we don't have the developers to code AI bots to interact with actual players in game.

Actually programing basic AI Bots isn't difficult. More complex Bots such one who get harder per rank are.

Even then it's still dependant on the kind of game and what functions the Bots need to do.

I do think basic Bots would be great for a practice. Where kills and deaths don't count but someone can learn the game without having to go against players.

I am AGAINST it, get more player, make the download link public to download at the HEADLINE above, put the game on steam.

I am AGAINST it, get more player, make the download link public to download at the HEADLINE above, put the game on steam.

The goal is to get it public, the only thing while as a whole community we are trying to get the game more active. It'll be nice for people just learning the game to play against bots and learn how to play.

Its not a complex game but to get good at it you need to pratice.

The goal is to get it public, the only thing while as a whole community we are trying to get the game more active. It'll be nice for people just learning the game to play against bots and learn how to play.

Its not a complex game but to get good at it you need to pratice.
SHORT : PLease offer first a public/noticable(In HEADLINE) download link of the games, before you try it with bots.

First should we make the DOWNLOAD link of | Pawn tactics | Pawn | public and good to see in the HEADLINE, that the download link isnt hinden in any post.

I started pawn tactics a few times, but no one is online. I think it's not that easy to find the download link, it should be signed DOWNLOAD Pawn tactics

The .exe file works well, but please offer it as download, where newies can find it above next to DISCORD in the headline and yes, remove the Flashsites, where no game starts.

Last edited:
why even bring this up.
I gave Alex an entire new graphics design for all the character sprites in the game.
All the animations, spent hundreds of hundreds of hours on it.
Alex promised, and promised, and promised it would be in the game.
Guess what, 7 years later no bueno.

why even bring this up.
I gave Alex an entire new graphics design for all the character sprites in the game.
All the animations, spent hundreds of hundreds of hours on it.
Alex promised, and promised, and promised it would be in the game.
Guess what, 7 years later no bueno.

I made the mistake of not suggesting the correct tool to make the design. Rest assured I’ll find a suitable solution and make use of your contribution when the time comes. Thanks again for your dedication to this community.

Back
Top Bottom