brin bak old pt layout

Deleted member 71

this pt layout is very disgusting looin an hurting my sensitive eye plz new tim yal chang somethin at lest let us vote on what hurt an not hurt our eye u know ! plz try be more considerate of u small community bas3 cuz was the heck is this bed it hard to clic gams and then picking classes horizontally???? cmon bob

plz ad original option cuz my eye actually in pain 4 rel

Reactions: zen
this pt layout is very disgusting looin an hurting my sensitive eye plz new tim yal chang somethin at lest let us vote on what hurt an not hurt our eye u know ! plz try be more considerate of u small community bas3 cuz was the heck is this bed it hard to clic gams and then picking classes horizontally???? cmon bob

I would love to address your problems personally but I literally can't understand a thing that you're saying.

That being said, @IamNoob will most likely be creating an option to choose between UI's until the vast majority of the community is happy with the updates that are being implemented.

I would love to address your problems personally but I literally can't understand a thing that you're saying.
Is anyone interested in being the Pawn Translator? I think newer players are going to have trouble with the language used by pillars of the community such as iKidd.

Is anyone interested in being the Pawn Translator? I think newer players are going to have trouble with the language used by pillars of the community such as iKidd.

Translation:

This PT layout is very disgusting looking and hurting my sensitive eyes. Please, next time when you change something, at least let us vote on what hurt and what doesn't hurt our eyes you know? Please try to be more considerate of the small community [insulting word], because what the heck is this bro? It's hard to click in the games and then pick classes horizontally??? C'mon Bob.

Translation:

This PT layout is very disgusting looking and hurting my sensitive eyes. Please, next time when you change something, at least let us vote on what hurt and what doesn't hurt our eyes you know? Please try to be more considerate of the small community [insulting word], because what the heck is this bro? It's hard to click in the games and then pick classes horizontally??? C'mon Bob.

What makes it disgusting to you?

That is the purpose of putting it in game. So as a community we can help improve it by making constructive feedback. The previous version hurt my eyes as well as a few other players.

What exactly is hard to click? If it is the classes, I suggest reading the patch notes: https://pawngame.com/index.php?threads/422/#post-3583

Translation:

You did a very good job of translating this language. Fortunately I am very fluid in it, as I was the one that popularized it. The only thing you kinda messed up was comeon babe. Bob is translated to babe.

Anyways,

I like the new user interface. I think with some tweeking of the in game screen, and slight color modification this will be great.

You did a very good job of translating this language. Fortunately I am very fluid in it, as I was the one that popularized it. The only thing you kinda messed up was comeon babe. Bob is translated to babe.

Anyways,

I like the new user interface. I think with some tweeking of the in game screen, and slight color modification this will be great.

I was gonna say the same thing about Babe. Dx, you are a mastermind for creating such an intellectual dialect.

And I like the new UI but would like an option to switch to old one

Reactions: zen
Translation:

thanks beb. @Dx jus cuz u talk lik dis in sandbox not mean u strted it beb gud try

@iKidd, I have facebook posts of me using this exact dialect in like 2007/2008.

Anyways, do you have any suggestions to make this UI more appealing to you?

@ImANoob special shout out 2o alex for quickly fixing eye hurting layout am appreciate u lik u appreciate me helth thx bob every1 one snap for alex

Back
Top Bottom