Open Clan Reset

Pawn Credits
After so many months of inactivity, clans that were formed in the beginning have racked up a lot of points. Since this is another activity spike, why not reset clans? It will promote competition.

Upvote 0
while i do think clan resets promote activity, the problem is there are so few people that clan war that it wouldn't really produce more competition outside of that group of people.

I would say it would depend on if the activity remains. we can't just reset them everytime there's an activity spike. it will make grinding those points kind of pointless feeling.

while i do think clan resets promote activity, the problem is there are so few people that clan war that it wouldn't really produce more competition outside of that group of people.
yea but we have a few returning players so it would give them allow them to stick their feet in the water.

plus right now people just make clans at convenience: if mods are not online, just make a new clan so we can war. clan leaderboard is kinda pointless

so if you reset there would be a few clans and people could kinda duke it out in 2/3/4 clans and there would be a better feeling of competition rather than lets just cw for the heck of it. think about it, why do we cw instead of pub? cuz of points, clan reset makes points more valuable

Not enough clans and points to really mean anything.

they are all really still in reach, if a couple of players are active they can rest top 5 very easy.

I don't think we are at that point right now.

Back
Top Bottom