Community Status!

Dx

Pawn Credits
We as a community have come so far yet have acheived so little. We all asked for a Developer that would actually update our favorite childhood game pawn tactics!! Now that we actually have it, we as a community are taking it for granted. We need to clean up our act if we ever want to restore the game to its former glory. Its our duty to treat each other with respect, and the new players that will be coming with integrity. We need to take it upon ourselves to teach them, and accept everyone into our clans. Good luck everybody!

We as a community have come so far yet have acheived so little. We all asked for a Developer that would actually update our favorite childhood game pawn tactics!! Now that we actually have it, we as a community are taking it for granted. We need to clean up our act if we ever want to restore the game to its former glory. Its our duty to treat each other with respect, and the new players that will be coming with integrity. We need to take it upon ourselves to teach them, and accept everyone into our clans. Good luck everybody!
I wouldnt say we are taking it for granted, for no we are working with what we have, I believe the first order of business is finding a way to attract newcomers to the game.

I wouldnt say we are taking it for granted, for no we are working with what we have, I believe the first order of business is finding a way to attract newcomers to the game.

I was referring to the toxicity in game. This will only be amplified with new people joining, and not knowing the basics of the game.

Back
Top Bottom