Open Dead body glitch

Pawn Credits
It’s happening to me time and time again. I’d just like to play this game in a fair manner without receiving provocation from other users. i.e. rq’s/flame.

What I’ve perceived so far:
I receive damage equally, even those who are visually seeing my dead body sprite.

Some attempted tweaks but to no avail - have failed:
Cleared cache completely.
Tried in private browsing window
Refreshed on que from users in game.

If possible, can the developers see into this? I’ll reply with the best of my ability if asked.

If possible, can the developers see into this?

For some reason game communications somehow get mixed up and received out of order, it prevails more often for players with unstable connections. I'm not exactly sure why this is happening thus far since to my knowledge TCP uses sequence numbers and is supposed to keep communications in order when they are re-constructed.

I'll fix this with a reconstruction buffer for now...

In the meantime, just suiciding or leaving the game and coming back should reset your player.

Sometimes it is just certain people that see it though, there will be 10 people in the room and only 2 of them will see the dead body glitch on him

nvm, I understand what's happening now. TCP only handles individual packet reconstruction.

@Xenus do you ever witness the bug on other players?

Last edited:
I was in a game and i forgot who said but they said (Crim?) had the dead body glitch but on my screen he didnt. I dont think they were trolling but that couldve been possible too.

I was in a game and i forgot who said but they said (Crim?) had the dead body glitch but on my screen he didnt. I dont think they were trolling but that couldve been possible too.
Swear to god that was my mentality at first as well lmao.

The only person I've seen with dead body glitch is Crim. And it happened multiple times.
It might be a Safari problem (or it increases the possibility of a dead body glitch).

I remember the old days where I could replicate the glitch with 100% consistency running it on separate window mode. But it was patched out after the SandboxD reboot since my game only freezes up now if I try to do it. It's safe to say the glitch is gone.

Back
Top Bottom