Open Display number of players in each team

Pawn Credits
The relatively new rule "only capture flags from teams with players" causes some problems:
https://pawngame.com/index.php?threads/542/

Imo that rule doesn't make sense if there's no indicator for the number of players in a team. We should either remove this rule (that's what I personally prefer) or it'd be cool to have a "number of players"-indicator for each team.

Upvote 0
That rule isn't that new.

Players should be aware of who is on what team before they go steal flags.

Also, if its a problem we can maybe add what PG has where if a player joins the game, their team color is the font text.

That rule isn't that new.

Players should be aware of who is on what team before they go steal flags.

Also, if its a problem we can maybe add what PG has where if a player joins the game, their team color is the font text.
Wow thanks Crim for replying to my thread. I almost thought everyone forgot about this thread (tbh, I actually forgot about this suggestion too).

I don't look at the number of players before I steal a flag. I just steal them lol

Yeah, your idea would be helpful too. This idea is not that important anyways.

Wow thanks Crim for replying to my thread. I almost thought everyone forgot about this thread (tbh, I actually forgot about this suggestion too).

I don't look at the number of players before I steal a flag. I just steal them lol

Yeah, your idea would be helpful too. This idea is not that important anyways.

I can talk to Alex and see how difficult this would be to add

Imagine taking a flag with no players on it and killing 4 ppl but you can't cap cause its pad

Back
Top Bottom