[DM] Heavy Fire

Pawn Credits
1me5tFIl.png
[DM] Heavy Fire (20x15).png

Last edited:
right lol @Graphics Crew? :(
I assume you're pinging because of the shitty imgur share thing. I can't actually do anything about that. What you're seeing there is an iframe hosted by imgur.

If you take the direct image url and surround it in img tags it should come out right.
[img]https://i.imgur.com/1me5tFI.png[/img]

1me5tFI.png

@7 I suggest maybe adding a couple of spawn spots in the middle, so the spawns aren't limited towards the corners. Other than that, it is literally beautiful. How long did this take to make?

E: This is Death Sentence 2.0

I assume you're pinging because of the shitty imgur share thing. I can't actually do anything about that. What you're seeing there is an iframe hosted by imgur.

If you take the direct image url and surround it in img tags it should come out right.
[img]https://i.imgur.com/1me5tFI.png[/img]

1me5tFI.png
Not even close, look carefully at the map :)

Yes!! :D would anyone be willing to make the single tile wall tile? :)

Yes!! :D would anyone be willing to make the single tile wall tile? :)

If you send me the tileset I can do that. I actually see a few different tiles that need to be made here including the single wall.

this intersection:
38082bdd07.png

this weirdness:
05e7dda8be.png

So far we can add new tiles using the map editor, but we can't save the existing ones. They are actually inside field.ptx in a chain of <tile info> <PNG data>. I can extract particular tiles manually, but let me look into a better way to just dump them all.

To add new tiles:
Download PTME https://g4.sandboxd.com/PTME3.zip (it needs java to run) and create a new map. then click tilesets -> tilesetmanager. If it failed to load the tileset, do tilesets -> import (find the tileset file field.ptx or whichever) then open the tilesetmanager again

Alright sounds good. I'll get to work on them now then and shoot you a DM with the created ptx.

That would be helpful, yes; but if you don't currently have them available I can just rip them from the map editor for now. I only need a couple images anyway so it doesn't take much time.

How would these work for you, 7?

f06b621fc4.png
excellent, absolutely outstanding work

@IamNoob, I think that single block tile looks more aesthetically pleasing than the single block tile with a black square inside. You did great work. I just think the single black square looks a bit strange alone but it's great!

excellent, absolutely outstanding work

@IamNoob, I think that single block tile looks more aesthetically pleasing than the single block tile with a black square inside. You did great work. I just think the single black square looks a bit strange alone but it's great!

Glad to hear it! I don't know when this will be added, but I sent Alex the tiles. Both the single squared version and Alex's version will be added so you'll have some variety in your map creation. :)

Back
Top Bottom