Open Double XP Weekend(s)?

Good suggestion it'll give people even more incentive to be on this weekend! :)

I think PG had something called a “Happy Hour” and a Double XP weekend too back when Azami was developing.

I'm not a fan of that wording as well as not a fan of making games be commitments where "I HAVE to be online on this particular day at this particular time". Everyone should feel an equal longing to play at any time. Also, not everyone has weekends on saturday / sunday, it would not be possible to satisfy everyone with this type of system.

Now, if we make larger clan groups reap more rewards for the entire clan. That's something we can talk about :) This gives incentives for people to all login at a particular time to gain rewards for everyone, even the clan mates that can't make it at specific times.

I'm not a fan of that wording as well as not a fan of making games be commitments where "I HAVE to be online on this particular day at this particular time". Everyone should feel an equal longing to play at any time. Also, not everyone has weekends on saturday / sunday, it would not be possible to satisfy everyone with this type of system.

Now, if we make larger clan groups reap more rewards for the entire clan. That's something we can talk about :) This gives incentives for people to all login at a particular time to gain rewards for everyone, even the clan mates that can't make it at specific times.

i doubt those people who cant make the time will care

Back
Top Bottom