Dx vs Legend

Dx

Pawn Credits
Legend got a new mouse and wanted to try it out, he was asking people to 1v1 him.
So I obliged, I am rusty, washed up, and frankly bad.
I would have been proud of this moment, had my f key not been broken and half my number keys missing this gap would have been exponentially bigger.
I also apologize for the water mark, this is my first attempt using video software.
Sounds like I need to pay some money to get the real deal. :)
In the end I won, 20-17 despite being bad, and having my keyboard screwed up.

Goes to show that despite the common opinion, us older players still have a few tricks up our sleeves. :)

Last edited:
Was he using his new mouse? he said "this old mouse" "rn" not sure if he meant he was playing with his old mouse or something else

If you read the first sentence of my post it may give you a slight clue to answering your question.

If you read the first sentence of my post it may give you a slight clue to answering your question.

Yeah that's why I was confused cause if you read rest of my post I said that he said "this old mouse rn" in the middle of the 1v1, which led to my question of clarification,

yes i was testing its settings.

Im glad Dx is finally getting out of his slump!

Cool what settings were you testing? Dont know much of a gaming mouse

Reactions: Dx
yes i was testing its settings.

Im glad Dx is finally getting out of his slump!

Thank you for your vote of confidence. Although you made a very nice compliment I will have to disagree. I am, washed up. I probably will remain that way for the rest of my days. I dont have that same drive I used to.

I will say the "best" of this generation was a let down. My keyboard is broken, and im washed up but was able to get the W. Maybe the next generation will be able to provide us older players with an actual challenge.

@Sniper
I apologize, this sort of thing can be EXTREMELY confusing for some people. I will try to clarify things a little better next time.

I apologize, this sort of thing can be EXTREMELY confusing for some people. I will try to clarify things a little better next time.
No problem! I understand that you were extremely excited and delighted that you FINALLY beat legend at something, (i mean it wasn't even an hour since you beat him that you posted the thread!), it was a good accomplishment so i understand and forgive you :^)

Reactions: Dx
No problem! I understand that you were extremely excited and delighted that you FINALLY beat legend at something, (i mean it wasn't even an hour since you beat him that you posted the thread!), it was a good accomplishment so i understand and forgive you :^)

If that's what was getting me excited then I have been excited for the past decade. Wow my life is great, thank you so much for the kind words Sniper! :)

Thank you all for the kind words, you are bringing my love for the game back again! <3

@Sniper
Congrats on getting tournament director man! Well deserved, don't let me down little buddy!

I would like to see a 1v1 between Dx and the self-proclaimed best player when he has his optimal settings in place.

I would like to see a 1v1 between Dx and the self-proclaimed best player when he has his optimal settings in place.

Me to Zen, can we go back in time 6 years ago!? Possibly get me a functional keyboard!?! Would love to see how Legend would perform against Dx himself in his prime!

Me to Zen, can we go back in time 6 years ago!? Possibly get me a functional keyboard!?! Would love to see how Legend would perform against Dx himself in his prime!
A battle between prime tamperX may just be the easiest of all battles!
I believe Make123 can put a better fight.
That is just 2 cents coming from the player who monopolized the game.

I believe you can go back 6 years as did your delightful profile picture!

A battle between prime tamperX may just be the easiest of all battles!
I believe Make123 can put a better fight.
That is just 2 cents coming from the player who monopolized the game.

I believe you can go back 6 years as did your delightful profile picture!

My profile picture? I don't have you on facebook, I am so confused!?!!
Anyways great fight Legend, you put forth a valiant effort.
I would like to see a bit more gracefulness from the greatest pt player of this generation though.

Back
Top Bottom