Favorite Stupid Funny Thing Right Now

When I stand in red/blue base in Layers, and spray the opposite base all game long

Standing on top of an elevation waiting for someone for a minute by pretending Im afk to come into range to deliver that final blow!

There's no incentive in Fantasy Football. Idk why he made that trade, I still won that year

Any concerns about admins can be reported to me. As far as the media posted by Aid goes, it was reviewed and found to contain insubstantial evidence. Any further discussion of this must happen in privates messages with me or will be considered harassment and be punishable.
Aid accused me of padding and claimed to have evidence. He was unable to procure evidence, so these two stories are identical. I do not believe Crim would beg Aid for DJ, but I do believe Aid would beg Crim for mod. So, if I want to bring this topic up to establish the unreliability of Aid, would I be violating the harassment principle. The dude's lying about people (including me).
Counter point - if players make up lies about other players, such as Aid, are they susceptible to punishment?

Aid accused me of padding and claimed to have evidence. He was unable to procure evidence, so these two stories are identical. I do not believe Crim would beg Aid for DJ, but I do believe Aid would beg Crim for mod. So, if I want to bring this topic up to establish the unreliability of Aid, would I be violating the harassment principle. The dude's lying about people (including me).
Counter point - if players make up lies about other players, such as Aid, are they susceptible to punishment?

No. Lying , although immoral, is not against PT rules!

Reactions: Dx
Lol, you guys are all off topic. I specifically asked things "right now".

how dx keeps trying ban for calling ppl stupid or dummy. shudve screenied dat one of me calling vague "garage" i mean i seen first graders say worse during recess i thought this was a pg-13 game.

Reactions: Sky
duuude how did I forget self indulged dialect?

When I was in COK everyone in the clan would mock ingame and in lobby. Thus far increasing morale tremendously. gr8 adventure peculiar clan.

Back
Top Bottom