[FFA] Rusty Pit

Pawn Credits
Hey guys, Vile here.

It's been *counts fingers* a lot of years since I've last posted a map. Through the years I really did miss it. It's a way to relax and let the imagination flow while implementing strategical game play through your very own creation. I absolutely loved it. I hope I can find that passion again, although it'll be rough without being able to really play the game like it used to be (so far).

I expect this map to have flaws for many reasons. It seems as I have lost the basic knowledge of different levels or height for tiles. I might be right but something seems off.

Give me a couple maps to really get the flow going again. I've named this Rusty Pit for a reason. Lol.

RustyPit.png

RustyPitx.png

A lot of open gameplay, reminds me of Grasslands. Nick also created a cool map after being gone for a long time

Ooof. I forgot spawns.
I wanted this map to be a simple TDM map for say, "new players." I figured that goal would be a simple design to brush that rust off.

I'm in the process of making another map with increased difficulty of design. Will most likely post it tomorrow. Don't get too excited.

Back
Top Bottom