Fond/Warm memories of PT

When me and Exclusive left WMD, and DSX to create MVP. Yoinked a lot of the best members from both clans since we were moderators in both. Also keeping SVG at rank 1 from LOL was fun.

I remember I got in LOL.

I also remember getting kicked from DOJ cause I sawked.

I also remember the library days when I 1v1ed Wiz and play with him side by side. I also remember him telling me he knew how to speed. He wouldn’t tell me how though...

@Wiz good days buddy... good days.

You know it would be pretty effective to tell kids to play PT in the library.

Constantly butting heads with Nuc (NuclearxFusion back then) was a lot of fun, in hindsight. He's probably the only rival I've ever had on PT.
the guy literally had to delegate another to get my head out of arse stg lol. dude was patient though

Tons of great memories. Clan warring with Klonoa and Galinkinlin (my first and best friends from the OG days) and destroying noobs, flaming Zeraton and destroying LOL, catching and exposing hackers.. I could go on and on.

I made this website for ZGX in '09. Pretty hilarious.

[Z]ero [G]ravity [X]
ZGX website- I see meee. xXSlayerXx... such an unsolicited letter placement. atrocious

I remember I got in LOL.

I also remember getting kicked from DOJ cause I sawked.

I also remember the library days when I 1v1ed Wiz and play with him side by side. I also remember him telling me he knew how to speed. He wouldn’t tell me how though...

@Wiz good days buddy... good days.

You know it would be pretty effective to tell kids to play PT in the library.
DOj lmaoo

will always be grateful for sandboxd cause I got to reinvent myself... I legit sucked so hard as an 11 yr old on the old site lmao I had dogshit for brains and didnt even aim when I shot. became friedrice then retired that and became crazed. shoutout to my mentor manubarca for teachin me the ways and making me unstoppable

will always be grateful for sandboxd cause I got to reinvent myself... I legit sucked so hard as an 11 yr old on the old site lmao I had dogshit for brains and didnt even aim when I shot. became friedrice then retired that and became crazed. shoutout to my mentor manubarca for teachin me the ways and making me unstoppable

You didn't try, but tbh I remember when you really tried you were good. (Anyone that watched you could see your potential)
And look how good you became. 🙌

And its hard to pick just one.... but,

Friday night finished school, side job and didn't have to get up Sunday morning, parents finished fighting. Dad drove off, mom went to watch TV. I had peace and quiet and Clan warred until super late.

Also having people still who come on and chat every so often after all these years.

I thought karnage and crazed were the unimportant and theimportant news to me
nah I was a random back in 2011 who only pubbed and got kicked from clans lol, thankfully I grew up (and grew brains). I met karnage in sandboxd when he first returned to pt (he played beta) and I slapped him in a sult 1v1 lmaooo found out he was from the same city as me and then we became close

sandboxd lol you’ll find me on that mutilating rations of bulked tacos. everything ranging from food supplementing, local economics, universal equity, and swaying tf out of my life on pt. maybe some autistic redemption idk

Back
Top Bottom