gj alex

Pawn Credits
i don't usually give applause but don't let it be said that aladeen does not give credit where credit is due. not gonna lie, was impressed with new pt screen update: haven't tested it out yet but so far looks like it'll help with lag. gj alex keep doing what youre doing and don't let that idiot pink-grenade or pinkade whatever shift your focus

It won't help much with lag. It's more for aesthetics so that you can play the game clutter free. I appreciate the kind words, but don't appreciate you calling someone else an idiot.

this guys an eilios and aid like tf. good restricts . Phones r meant to drop pinkade- omg 😳 😭

this guys an eilios and aid like tf. good restricts . Phones r meant to drop pinkade- omg 😳 😭

@Dragon
This is the best I could do to translate..... (I'm a little rusty in gibberish)

He said Alex is the greatest of all time, and gives first aid to 3rd world countries once a month.

Alex wears skinny jeans that cause his bulging muscles to keep tucked in.

Xenus uses his phone on vibrate.

Obama manscaps gangbaggers.

Hope this helps :)

I hope I didn't offend anyone with my initial edit.... thanks Alex for cleaning that up :)

Last edited:
@Dragon
This is the best I could do to translate..... (I'm a little rusty in gibberish)

He said Alex is the greatest of all time, and gives first aid to 3rd world countries once a month.

Alex wears skinny jeans that cause his bulging muscles to keep tucked in.

Xenus uses his phone on vibrate.

Obama manscaps gangbaggers.

Hope this helps :)
it was a reply to the thread itself some with plausible derived notations to op if needed. In this reply Xenus might as well use a phone. Shlongs and tapered bottoms- I apologize

Last edited by a moderator:
>I replied
>notex extremist replied
>affirmed what I replied to original poster in conjunction w/ notex

this forum is going free fighter and afraid of banzer ban hammers

ill damage u

edit I had reasonable reason to google James Charles and that came up. I’ll ask once- is that a good detective?

hold on gun control what are u even.. ya I can’t but social criteria must be can’t too. screen time too much screen time help. dms- O K

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom