Hellooo.

Pawn Credits
I never thought I'd see some of you guys on here again. This is awsome! I too played in its heyday. "Dontbanmeagain" "DrunkZ" "Soberz" and another name I had that I can't remember. I was addicted to this game.

I never thought I'd see some of you guys on here again. This is awsome! I too played in its heyday. "Dontbanmeagain" "DrunkZ" "Soberz" and another name I had that I can't remember. I was addicted to this game.
Welcome back to the community mate! (:

helloo i used to play back in the hayday too, back when svg was a big time clan that feels like forever ago my old username was drathgy1 miss this game amazed to see you guys are still up and kicking :)

helloo i used to play back in the hayday too, back when svg was a big time clan that feels like forever ago my old username was drathgy1 miss this game amazed to see you guys are still up and kicking :)
"kicking" Is a bit subjective lol

welcome back

Back
Top Bottom