How old is everyone now?

Dan

Pawn Credits
How old were you when you first started playing pawn and/or pawn tactics and how old are you now? Just wondering.

I was 15 when I first played pg & pt and I'm 27 now.

How old were you when you first started playing pawn and/or pawn tactics and how old are you now? Just wondering.

HAHA yea I came to see it cause of quarantine but yea I was 10 or so now im 23

Reactions: Dan
Don't remember how old we were when Blank started making the game. We were still playing Renegade and Guild Wars, so had to be mid 2000's. I'm 32 now.

I was like 13 in 6th grade or something like that i joined back when PT beta was released. Im 25 now funny thing is i played for so long and im still unknown xD The clan PEE WILL LIVE ON FOREVER

Don't remember how old we were when Blank started making the game. We were still playing Renegade and Guild Wars, so had to be mid 2000's. I'm 32 now.

Gosh you're old but I expected you to be older by now so that's cool.

DUDE!!!! im 25 ive been playing since i was 14 i just so happen to find the website again cause i thought the game was shut down

I just created an account to reply. I started playing around before boxxy was a thing, so I would say 2006. I was 11 then. I am 25 now.

11!! now 23

i remember my friend and i bullying the :censored: outta some dude who was 18yo playin the game while we were still in middle school called him a :censored: child for still playing. but look at me now lmaooo

God. Canonically I've got to be like...

Well, 78 or 79 probably. Actually younger than I expected. I was sure I'd be in my 90s by now. Time is so slow.

Back
Top Bottom