I Miss

It's hard to choose between all the guys I've played before.

I think Firelord or whatever his name was still visits Sandboxd.
But I think Tehosegotin, Sephiroth, Jangalang, Kronos and so on quit the game.

Chaincruiser, Derickisking321, kinglalala, il/leheno
The KFC boys: Leloi, ILikeShooting, Twowingedangel, and others
DEADpk, Hbb, Tehokiller, Lzbphl.., Flappychicken, IPbanned, Charles/Assassinator,

MVP crew of course including zera, uwarsnl, jeremiah671
Dax, Superstition, Hospital, Broncoz, Klonoa, Jangalang, Atomsk, Incarnation, Ha439, Jbell2008,
Liquidnitrogen, EddieUzumaki, DPC, Deonte30, Documentation, Iknifeudrop, Leeman, Amfufu, Zuggy69, Noname, Gustavo500, z3r0, Shadowvoltz, metaldragon, Snipeman, T15m21, HighFlyJames, ReCoN, lightning922, Lbshot, Drdomino, tinymickey, DIG crew, BHS crew, LOL crew, SVG crew, HLR crew, some SIG members, dragonrage, bones44
I'm sure there's more that I can't recall atm.

Last edited:
i just remembered how terrible we were in our :censored: clans even tho we were top 10 we literally just played against the shitty low ranked cwers bc they thought they had a chance against us. fun times lmao the flaming and politics was hilarious

Tubbz SuperNoob Timzown ShankNGank Snipeman Jere SkyX ReconX RevX Klonoa

Just a couple people that came top of my head first who I haven’t talked to +8 months.

Reactions: TDK
Chaincruiser, Derickisking321, kinglalala, il/leheno
The KFC boys: Leloi, ILikeShooting, Twowingedangel, and others
DEADpk, Hbb, Tehokiller, Lzbphl.., Flappychicken, IPbanned, Charles/Assassinator,

MVP crew of course including zera, uwarsnl, jeremiah671
Dax, Superstition, Hospital, Broncoz, Klonoa, Jangalang, Atomsk, Incarnation, Ha439, Jbell2008,
Liquidnitrogen, EddieUzumaki, DPC, Deonte30, Documentation, Iknifeudrop, Leeman, Amfufu, Zuggy69, Noname, Gustavo500, z3r0, Shadowvoltz, metaldragon, Snipeman, T15m21, HighFlyJames, ReCoN, lightning922, Lbshot, Drdomino, tinymickey, DIG crew, BHS crew, LOL crew, SVG crew, HLR crew, some SIG members, dragonrage, bones44
I'm sure there's more that I can't recall atm.
I stole lightining, flappy, gustavo, twa, and lb, to help start one of my most memorable clans that shot up to top 5 behind csc svg bhs and kfc i believe it was... man that was great times.

Back
Top Bottom