Keisha Bottoms

Police brutality is one thing.
Accusing the police of being racist as a whole and targeting one specific race is another.

In my experience, all the police officers I have worked with are good guys who perform their duties properly. I believe that most officers share the same characteristics. It's just the few bad ones and identity politics that have negatively shaped the public's view.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
? I watched it all and Crim makes perfect sense. What are you even arguing for Chernobyl?

if ur siding with her then thats retarded. America is a land of opportunity and anyone who works hard can achieve greatness
If you don't own anything, how about work toward it and own something. Don't complain and ruin other peoples hard work.

1. i don't side with burning :censored: down, that doesn't mean i don't understand the reasons for doing so
2. she specifically mentions a couple of times when black people DID have something, and it was destroyed just like what's happening in minneapolis and atlanta in response to what happened to george floyd and rayshard brooks:
(not to mention the institutionalized racism and discrimination against all minorities, especially blacks in the south even after jim crow)

Police brutality is one thing.
Accusing the police of being racist as a whole and targeting one specific race is another.

FBI investigations in dozens of cities after high profile police shootings since the 1970s when they started looking into police actions time and time again show D I S P R O P O R T I O N A T E police brutality and harassment towards minorities, especially blacks.

1. i don't side with burning :censored: down, that doesn't mean i don't understand the reasons for doing so
2. she specifically mentions a couple of times when black people DID have something, and it was destroyed just like what's happening in minneapolis and atlanta in response to what happened to george floyd and rayshard brooks:
(not to mention the institutionalized racism and discrimination against all minorities, especially blacks in the south even after jim crow)
I just don't believe the "institutionalized racism" bs. Jap were interned during WW2, Chinese treated unfairly since railroad construction, Native Americans had an entire continent stolen from them. Some people haven't achieved success and they blame others for it.

It's a two way street. Men of African American descent are most likely to be killed by police, but men of African American descent are most likely to kill police.

Ive seen the numbers myself and I can tell you the numbers don't support the argument.

This situation is just the left wing media trying to push a narrative (that being looting and rioting is justified) and people are taking advantage.

The left are ruining (or trying to ruin) America as they always do.

Media reported more details - that changed my opinion. However, if I am unable to see entire footage then I cannot form a solid stance.

Officer should be charged with assault, but use of deadly force was justified

Media reported more details - that changed my opinion. However, if I am unable to see entire footage then I cannot form a solid stance.

Officer should be charged with assault, but use of deadly force was justified
Explain plz I didn’t see the more details

Back
Top Bottom