Open klen wer sugstion

it woud b kool if when challenging clans 2 clan wars there was more options available such as disabling certain classes. 4 example both clans acept the challenged map it would take them 2 an additional screen with the ability to disable certain classes an after both teams hit agree the match begins. dat wud be fanny times an fan tim 4 curent plyers!!

Upvote 2

zen

I think it would be fun to see players on their off-classes more often

Honestly, I would like a few con only clan matches, where the players can't hev when they are unsure about the safety of their flag.

Schlammschlacht

Forum Moderator
Founding Supporter
Staff Team
I gave this some thought, and what I figured is this would be a good addition to the game if there were more classes. If both teams get 1 ban, 25% of the classes would be unplayable in that match. Also, one could ban out all counters to a class; say you ban recon and commander, lancer would be untouchable except by other lancers. If lancer and recon are banned out, mauler would have a lot of room to do mauler things.

I gave this some thought, and what I figured is this would be a good addition to the game if there were more classes. If both teams get 1 ban, 25% of the classes would be unplayable in that match. Also, one could ban out all counters to a class; say you ban recon and commander, lancer would be untouchable except by other lancers. If lancer and recon are banned out, mauler would have a lot of room to do mauler things.

well it would be based off what both teams agree to if one team doesn't like the fact that mauler is disabled they can just decline the war.

Top Bottom