Map votes for new server

Pawn Credits
alex has asked me to be in charge of the votes for the new maps on the new server he said 20 new team deathmatches atleast half being old and 10 new deathmatches and 15 new or old assault maps

Dream and I have been working on refreshing old maps and creating new ones. A few old maps are outdated or glitched with 60 fps causing higher jumping.

We're thinking of 10 TDM, 6 Assault, 4 TTDM, and 6 DM. All are going to be different, with some new, some old, and some edited.

Does Alex have a timeline on when he wants this to be completed?

Dream and I have been working on refreshing old maps and creating new ones. A few old maps are outdated or glitched with 60 fps causing higher jumping.

We're thinking of 10 TDM, 6 Assault, 4 TTDM, and 6 DM. All are going to be different, with some new, some old, and some edited.

Does Alex have a timeline on when he wants this to be completed?

Would you like Will to help you guys out? :)

Would love to have it completed ASAP, preferably tomorrow if possible, or as soon as you can get it going.

Would you like Will to help you guys out? :)

Would love to have it completed ASAP, preferably tomorrow if possible, or as soon as you can get it going.

Not speaking for LRB, but I'd personally prefer it to be left in our hands (lrb and myself).
We've already begun working on this. One thing for sure, it is definitely not possible for us to finish by tomorrow.
Please note that we are heavily striking on quality of maps and actually testing them ourselves. It's going to take some time.
I can go into more details with you if you'd like, send me a DM on discord or here.

Back
Top Bottom