Medic Heal vs Commander Slow

Alex

Administrator
Staff Team
Pawn Credits
Everyone's always talking about how slow shouldn't work through walls, but has anyone noticed that heal works through walls which would otherwise be unrealistic in a real battle situation?

Everyone's always talking about how slow shouldn't work through walls, but has anyone noticed that heal works through walls which would otherwise be unrealistic in a real battle situation?

Actually, it would he just throws him a med kite over the wall duh?!? lol.

But I don't see a problem with it. It's part of the game and works fine :)

Actually, it would he just throws him a med kite over the wall duh?!? lol.

But I don't see a problem with it. It's part of the game and works fine :)

Haha, my thought as well but then I realized if the soldier is badly injured they will be unable to use the med kit by themselves :p .
Grenades must also be next generation if their shock waves are powerful enough to injure you through these thick concrete walls haha.

Haha, my thought as well but then I realized if the soldier is badly injured they will be unable to use the med kit by themselves :p .
Grenades must also be next generation if their shock waves are powerful enough to injure you through these thick concrete walls haha.

If we are gonna be realistic... if someone is down to like 5 HP a med can't heal him back to %100 in 5 seconds wheres hes ready for battle. But throwing that sissy a freaking morphine soaked bandage at his face would :) lol!!

That would be an idea, having 2 different levels of Grenades. I'll post it in suggestions.

I think that the medic heal is unrealistic in general. In war medics dont heal allies by simply being near them. They need to work on them for 10 minutes, 30 minutes, sometimes hours.

I think to follow the "lore" that the medics should have to hover over an ally for an extended period of time. But to make it more fair, cause its too long in real life, it should be 2 second per health lost. So if the ally has taken a full lancer shot to the gut, it might take 2 minutes to heal from that. But if theyve been just hit by a stray bullet form a recon, it would take 30 seconds to heal from that.

During this time neither the medic nor the player can move, or the heal process is cancelled.

It’s not about being realistic it’s about being fair.
if it was about being realistic you gotta remove Lancer and Recon.

regarding commander, slow aura would be obsolete if it can’t go thru walls, so either remove it or keep it the way it is and reduce the radius.

As PT being the most realistic game I have ever seen, it baffles me that you can do something so unrealistic as healing through concrete walls.

As PT being the most realistic game I have ever seen, it baffles me that you can do something so unrealistic as healing through concrete walls.

:laugh: :cry: :laugh: :cry: :laugh: :cry: :laugh: :cry: :laugh: :cry:

Yo im dead! Im fine with how things are.

Maybe have one team mate randomly be a redhead and it reduces everyone's health and damage by %10 cause they have no souls.

Alex, why are you such a dense, ignorant and untutored dunce. The medic healing through wall is totally realistic based on advanced scientific modus operandi known as healiosis. Healiosis is a known mechanism of healing through extensive studies of molecular biology that allows the macromolecules of the Medic to share and distribute white Pawn Tactic cells to fellow flash gamers. This is such a simple concept to comprehend and yet someone who is the administrator and leader of Pawn Tactics is unable to encompass such straightforward concepts.

Before you even dare contend to my shrewd and astute post, please take a look at my accolades in the academic, and more particularly, my molecular biology degrees as high as PHD from the university of Harvard

Alex, why are you such a dense, ignorant and untutored dunce. The medic healing through wall is totally realistic based on advanced scientific modus operandi known as healiosis. Healiosis is a known mechanism of healing through extensive studies of molecular biology that allows the macromolecules of the Medic to share and distribute white Pawn Tactic cells to fellow flash gamers. This is such a simple concept to comprehend and yet someone who is the administrator and leader of Pawn Tactics is unable to encompass such straightforward concepts.

Before you even dare contend to my shrewd and astute post, please take a look at my accolades in the academic, and more particularly, my molecular biology degrees as high as PHD from the university of Harvard
Not many people know about the Healiosis mechanic, I'm surprised to see someone drop some knowledge

Alex your time is up. It’s time for a change, for a bright future. give it up for our new Community Admin and Manager AntiNoobz !!!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom