Mission Slimpossible

Pawn Credits
What's up guys. I am a physical education major as well as a certified herbalist and it feels natural for me to bring fitness with me most places I go. This year has brought a lot of surprises, but the importance of personal health hopefully wasn't one. However for the people who it was a surprise for, it may seem difficult to decide where to start since there are so many avenues to take. I think weight loss is a common goal that we can get behind but I want to attempt to make this thread inclusive to all goals, which should periodically change anyway. For example, right now I am focusing on gaining weight and weightlifting, but in a month or so I will be slimming down. I'm hoping we have a few people on different levels of fitness so we can have productive posts. Maybe it's not something this community needs, but anyone want to share their current goals or even ask a question? I was vegetarian for 2-3 years and just recently started adding meat back into my diet, so I am down to talk about the kitchen!

damn... but I mean all in all pharmaceuticals fair to fair in suppression- for both so it seemslol

I mean fair intricacies as in a lot were dependent on pharmacy based intake. Lamelo ball ive been following since spire. Guy lays so fukin low lol.. for example he floats a mid range and exaggerates as if he’s gonna get a rebound lold.

I didn't want to have to say this but Lamelo can ball. Lol.

Youngest player in NBA history to score a triple double.

Back
Top Bottom