Modifying Commander

Pawn Credits
Commander changed PT gameplay and arguably made maps like Locked Inside obsolete.

People hate commander because of slow aura. However, many people like the accuracy/stamina auras. So, should commander replace the slow aura with the healing aura?

How would you modify Commander to make the class playable?\

Last edited:
Support would lose its value if you add a healing aura to Commander. If the slow aura was removed, that would be much better. it would also fit the description better: “lead your squad to victory”

Dont remove it, Its a good addition but the only thing that needs to be fixed about that you should not be affected from the other side of the wall.

Hmm, maybe the slow aura can have its own bar like stamina, so you need to reload it after using it for a period of time. Or maybe there should be one use of slow aura for say, 6 seconds per life. I think the amount of time the slow aura has to operate is the problem. I can sit in a corner where you can reach me while my team beats you up.

I think low activity changed PT game play which can be traced to flash games in 2019.
Let's stop Sh*ting on the game unnecessarily, yuh? Maybe we should make a community thread discussing whether it would be better to just kill the game. I think that would be more productive than this.

Yea kinda like the Guard shield, the amount of time its used the bar decreases and is refreshed apon death.

Or remove the aura entirely and add the slow as a 1 second proc effect on it's pistol shots. So that way he can only slow 1 player at a time and only if they can shoot them. In addition, it puts the command at risk since it cannot afflict slow without putting itself in danger.

Let's stop Sh*ting on the game unnecessarily, yuh? Maybe we should make a community thread discussing whether it would be better to just kill the game. I think that would be more productive than this.
I'm making an (accurate) observation. I'm sorry that you can't handle people making realistic comments. Thankfully your comment adds more value than mine at this topic at hand. +3 for productivity

slow aura can have its own bar like stamina
I don't think that's a bad idea. It seems we all agree slow aura is the issue, and the class should ideally be modified

What about removing slow and replacing with another weapon? 2 grenades?

I'm making an (accurate) observation. I'm sorry that you can't handle people making realistic comments. Thankfully your comment adds more value than mine at this topic at hand. +3 for productivity
Am I going blind? I don't see your post anymore.

I don't think that's a bad idea. It seems we all agree slow aura is the issue, and the class should ideally be modified

What about removing slow and replacing with another weapon? 2 grenades?

No. There is no need to add anymore grenades to this game there are enough classes with them. Assault should be nurfed , 4 is spam. 3 nades 1 flash

Maybe one flash for the Commander in place of the slow aura would be good. The flash will “lead your squad to victory.”

Am I going blind? I don't see your post anymore.
I'm not surprised. The admins on here have been fairly salty in regards to me lately and delete my posts. I expect this to be removed too since they are moving like exes that got dumped

I'm not surprised. The admins on here have been fairly salty in regards to me lately and delete my posts. I expect this to be removed too since they are moving like exes that got dumped
I learnt it the hard way...

It seems your posts are being deleted because they are unrelated to the thread. The thread is about Commander but you posted about activity, just saying.

I got a lot of my posts deleted and I learned from those.

I learnt it the hard way...

It seems your posts are being deleted because they are unrelated to the thread. The thread is about Commander but you posted about activity, just saying.

I got a lot of my posts deleted and I learned from those.
>commander changed gameplay and arguably made maps like Locked Inside obsolete.
>activity changed gameplay arguably made maps obsolete.

>commander changed gameplay and arguably made maps like Locked Inside obsolete.
>activity changed gameplay arguably made maps obsolete.
I gotta take Karn's side on this one. His post was related to discussion through other posts. However, he was a little salty, but saltiness shouldn't get a post removed.

Back
Top Bottom