Implemented More categories + Guide suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sky

Tournament Director
Event Manager
Pawn Credits
I've been noticing a couple of guide threads lately in the discussion section. Can you create a separate guide category for Forum, PT, and PG? If so, also create one for "Tournaments" for PT and PG.

Are there any sections or additional guides you'd like to see, feel free to suggest.

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
No need for a guide section, a PT guide can be sticked in PT discussion. a PG guide can be stickied in PG discussion. And the same for forums in general discussion.

We are also waiting on being granted access to the old vB to pull some guides from there. (y)

Also SA, if you would like to relay that guide over here:

Go ahead and post it in the PT section and style it with colors and different sizes so it looks nice and user friendly.

Remember to give credits to Kyske and Ryuk. When you are done i can sticky it in the section (y)

Also SA, if you would like to relay that guide over here:

Go ahead and post it in the PT section and style it with colors and different sizes so it looks nice and user friendly.

Remember to give credits to Kyske and Ryuk. When you are done i can sticky it in the section (y)

I think we should wait for Blank to give us access to the old site I didn't know you guys were doing that. Can help us out in so many different ways.

I think we should wait for Blank to give us access to the old site I didn't know you guys were doing that. Can help us out in so many different ways.

Yeah definitely agree, but that guide you linked is actually pasted from someone else on the old site so thats the same one we'd be using as a PT guide :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom