Most overrated player

The most overrated player in the history of PT is Klonoa. I've never seen anything extraordinary out of that player and everyone praises Klonoa extensively.
I kind of understand why you'd say that.

But the reason why Klonoa is so revered in this community isn't because of "extraordinary" or flashy gameplay. It was because of Klo's all-around mastery of advanced tactics, excellent team-oriented leadership, consistent ability to win in public matches and clan wars, and overall dominance in the entire scope of Pawn Tactics.

You'd have to have played a lot with Klo in '08 to really understand why. I'm not sure if you were there or not (not familiar with the username 7) but if you were, I honestly don't understand how you think Klonoa doesn't deserve the praise.

I showed crazed ipbanned's channel and we had a nice laugh.
Even tho I played with Klo, let's be real... the reason she's over-rated is b/c ...you can infer

Kronos was overrated as he people were amazed by his KD. Little did they know he always camped.
u never cwared with kronos lol kronos didnt kd camp i played with him for many years while the game was active guy was nice in every class

u never cwared with kronos lol kronos didnt kd camp i played with him for many years while the game was active guy was nice in every class
That may be true, I didn't really clan war back in the day because I was a noob.
Thanks for the clarification.

I kind of understand why you'd say that.

But the reason why Klonoa is so revered in this community isn't because of "extraordinary" or flashy gameplay. It was because of Klo's all-around mastery of advanced tactics, excellent team-oriented leadership, consistent ability to win in public matches and clan wars, and overall dominance in the entire scope of Pawn Tactics.

You'd have to have played a lot with Klo in '08 to really understand why. I'm not sure if you were there or not (not familiar with the username 7) but if you were, I honestly don't understand how you think Klonoa doesn't deserve the praise.
No I was there and I still don't think that player was anything special. Really, that player is 5/10

you trippin son...Klonoa was good as :censored: and not just for a female
Yo I was around in 2008 and I was heavily involved in top competitive clan wars and I don't even recall that player. However, I distinctly remember Klonoa playing in the past 8 years, and I will politely comment that player is below average. Klonoa is not even in the same class as Incarnation, Jangalang, or myself. Klonoa is literally terrible and I can't believe you guys think that player is good. Truly overrated.

When I made my run at Lancer HoF I battled every single HoF player to prove my worth. I played Klonoa and I was terribly dissatified with "her" gameplay. I don't even get you guys. Maybe she had 1 good year but everything after has been subpar.

Yo I was around in 2008 and I was heavily involved in top competitive clan wars and I don't even recall that player. However, I distinctly remember Klonoa playing in the past 8 years, and I will politely comment that player is below average. Klonoa is not even in the same class as Incarnation, Jangalang, or myself. Klonoa is literally terrible and I can't believe you guys think that player is good. Truly overrated.

When I made my run at Lancer HoF I battled every single HoF player to prove my worth. I played Klonoa and I was terribly dissatified with "her" gameplay. I don't even get you guys. Maybe she had 1 good year but everything after has been subpar.

man...Klonoa had like the best aim with scout lancer and support...Not even bsing your memory is messed up.

man...Klonoa had like the best aim with scout lancer and support...Not even bsing your memory is messed up.
Well everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but the Klonoa I've seen has been truly average. Everyone of us can mop the floor with Klonoa. I mean can you really attest that player has done anything significant in the past 10 years?

Tbh I only played against klonoa in pub matches but from what I remember she always was good with med, lancer, and mauler. And that stood out to me at that time because not many ppl were good w/ those classes at the time

Kronos didn't really camp to get a high KD. He occasionally used it to win matches, which is a legit tactic. And afaik it was mostly a suggestion from his clanmates (including me) to camp.
He earned his KD with his excellent skills.

As for Klonoa: Didn't she have one of the best aims with every single class? Imo she was not the best in one class, but if you had to create a list of the best 7 players for each class, she'd be named once in every category. On the other hand she quit quite early so I might not remember everything correctly.

Kronos didn't really camp to get a high KD. He occasionally used it to win matches, which is a legit tactic. And afaik it was mostly a suggestion from his clanmates (including me) to camp.
He earned his KD with his excellent skills.

As for Klonoa: Didn't she have one of the best aims with every single class? Imo she was not the best in one class, but if you had to create a list of the best 7 players for each class, she'd be named once in every category. On the other hand she quit quite early so I might not remember everything correctly.
You're remembering correctly. Klo and I led TFS together. That was 10+ years ago and I still remember how unreal her aim was across the board.

90% of the people that are shitting on Klo either didn't actually clan war with/against her or were 8 years old when she was active. Those of us that lived it actually remember, lol.

I'd only CW'ed against her once, and it left an impression on me, because I'd never been so thoroughly demolished before (or since, for that matter).

After my friend aid provided this screenshot I would have to say Johncena. You can't be a good player if you are speeding to play good!View attachment 545

Another overrated player who seemed to use cheats to gain a huge advantage over other people would probably be Manubarca if this guy didn't use speed/ all that other 22/100 :censored: I'm sure he would still play like destroyingelmo lol. A lot of people give him credit for killing multiple people then capping but I'm pretty sure if any other play had the same hacks they'd be able to provide the same outcome!
with the “sure did” loool what a memoriam of a screenshot

Back
Top Bottom