New number 1

5d08e67d1aa7a00d85d4840145b9d6bf.png

778f17c45cf0c7b6654ef704a82a52ad.png

AdvancedConventionalBeaver-small.gif

Last edited:
Had my first match with Rank 6 elite MKG. As expected of a elite we had a close match in the end. I will be waiting for your match rank 7 Meganium.
MKG2.pngMKG1.png

lrb is right.

come find me.

@Sniper has like 20 ping. makes him really difficult to hit. When dropping from ladders his predictions always hit before my shot regs. IMO 60 fps might feel smooth but it's just too fast of movement if you're ping is slightly higher....

after 1v1ing Sniper I realized that 60 fps ruined the game for me, especially on ladders.

e: for instance look at the meganium ss, 18 ping makes a huge difference and you'll realize that while 1v1ing him

@Sniper has like 20 ping. makes him really difficult to hit. When dropping from ladders his predictions always hit before my shot regs. IMO 60 fps might feel smooth but it's just too fast of movement if you're ping is slightly higher....

after 1v1ing Sniper I realized that 60 fps ruined the game for me, especially on ladders.

e: for instance look at the meganium ss, 18 ping makes a huge difference and you'll realize that while 1v1ing him
lol yeah -.- the server decides that the person who dies is only the person it receives shots for first, so its basically a race for who can shoot fast enough AND whose communications reach the server quick enough. kinda tough to prevent hackers from messing with any system that would attempt to make that fair though, it would probably require deploying multiple servers in more locations in order to make the communications race more fair for everyone

Back
Top Bottom