Organizing a time for everyone to play

Pawn Credits
Hey all. If you're reading this thread make sure you reply!!!

I figured I would make this so people can see when other people usually have free time, as well as possibly coordinating a certain time of the week where we all try getting on together!!

I am located in Chicago (GMT-6) and I'm usually on my computer the most from 5pm-10pm! I think Sunday at 1pm my time would be a good goal for everyone to get on the first get together.

Feel free to reply with your active hours as well as what day/time you think would be good for us to all get on!!

OH suuuup! What ever happened to PAWN 1???? still no release updates?!??!?

If you want to play the current client you can apply to be a content tester in the applications section. There is discord where you can message and see if anyone wants to get on and shoot it out.

Hey all. If you're reading this thread make sure you reply!!!

I figured I would make this so people can see when other people usually have free time, as well as possibly coordinating a certain time of the week where we all try getting on together!!

I am located in Chicago (GMT-6) and I'm usually on my computer the most from 5pm-10pm! I think Sunday at 1pm my time would be a good goal for everyone to get on the first get together.

Feel free to reply with your active hours as well as what day/time you think would be good for us to all get on!!
i am able to play anytime after 8pm im currently located in Pennsylvania so im on the discord lemme know

No, it's okay! Don't stop the convos and wait for me; this topic is up to you guys! :>
What I meant to say is that most people would be interested/or consider at discord rather than checking on forums. It's happened and that's how it usually worked the past few years.

Back
Top Bottom