Completed [OTHER] Fantasy Football 2019-2020

:censored: thought it was tonight. :/ somehow high projection lol.

Attachments

• 518EE90F-D103-4AAB-8CBE-AA9DC3CB36F4.jpeg
    518EE90F-D103-4AAB-8CBE-AA9DC3CB36F4.jpeg
    88.6 KB · Views: 5
Until who knows when Aid responds.

I’m going to optimize Ailya’s line up with active starters based on the roster. I may pick up players according to best player available.

champion player, champion attitude on a champion team. I foresee another championship

I hope you're not talking about AB. He does NOT have a champions attitude. He has the attitude of a 5 year old who's mother just took away his toys. Dude is a clown, and doesn't deserve a second (or third) shot on a team like the Patriots. I hope he implodes there just like he did in Pittsburgh and Oakland.

Julio Jones, DeAndre Hopkins, Larry Fitzgerald, AJ Green, DT, Calvin Johnson (retired). Those are WR's with champion attitudes.

To think that guys like AB and Josh Gordon are going to get reps over guys like DT and Julian Edelman leaves a shitty taste in my mouth.

The Patriots do now have the best group of wide-outs in the league by far, at least talent wise. Biggest question is can guys like AB and Gordon make it through the entire season? As an NFL fan sick and tired of the Patriots, im rooting for implosion. Not sure i can sit though another Patriots vs. NFC Superbowl. If that happens again, thank god for the NHL.

Yea because Jones, Hopkins, Fitzgerald, Green, Johnson have championships. Lmfao

Biggest clown here is people like you

Beckham and Brown have championship personas. They are hungry and dominant. What you fail to recognize is the fighting spirit. If the Pats win a SB I'll be back to remind you of your error

Remind me again how many championships OBJ, AB, Dez, TO, Randy Moss, Ochocinco have COMBINED? Big fat 0. Diva receivers rarely win. If New England does win, it obviously wont be because AB is on the team. They've won all of their titles without a superstar receiver.

Its amazing you can defend a guy like AB, who literally quit on his team last year in week 17, and has already quit on his new team before taking a single snap. He even leaked a private phone call between him and his coach, who was literally defending him for weeks, to the public. And you say that's a "championship persona." That's the attitude of a me-first douchebag.

I'm not defending Dez, TO, or Ochocinco. You can attack a straw man. but Moss is the greatest receiver of all time.
The Steelers are a bad organization, Harrison exposed that after switching from PIT to NE.

You incessantly talk trash about Oakland and when a player quits the team you criticize their decision? Yea ok

Yea because Jones, Hopkins, Fitzgerald, Green, Johnson have championships. Lmfao

Biggest clown here is people like you

Beckham and Brown have championship personas. They are hungry and dominant. What you fail to recognize is the fighting spirit. If the Pats win a SB I'll be back to remind you of your error
I'm not defending Dez, TO, or Ochocinco. You can attack a straw man. but Moss is the greatest receiver of all time.
The Steelers are a bad organization, Harrison exposed that after switching from PIT to NE.

You incessantly talk trash about Oakland and when a player quits the team you criticize their decision? Yea ok

AB and OBJ act EXACTLY like TO and Dez and Ochocinco used to act. If you defend them, you defend them all.

The Steelers are not a bad organization, they are actually one of the most storied in the NFL. They just had a couple bad apples (Bell, Brown) who they needed to get rid of. And i have no idea why on earth you'd reference James Harrison to try and prove your point. The Steelers let him come back and un-retire even after he bolted for a division rival in Cincy. Then when his play eventaulyl declined after 3 more seasons, they released him so that he could get a shot elsewhere. They could have just let him ride the bench until the off-season.

Also, i give Oakland :censored: because they are my division rival, and because they've been garbage for almost 2 decades. In this situation, i actually think they were in the right. No player is above the rules. He missed multiple practices, rehab sessions, and team meetings and was fined according to the CBA. He then complained about the fine (which is pennies to him), and got in an altercation with the GM calling him a cracker, punting a ball, and storming off. They fine him more for conduct detrimental to the team and took away his bonus. He then posts a secretly recorded phone call from his coach to the internet, and demands a release. Upon being released from the team, he also took a shot at QB Derek Carr, another guy who has supported him the whole time. Mayock and Gruden did right. If you want to build a culture of winning, you make sure that team comes first. The name on the front always matter more than the one on the back.

Now, if you want to continue defending the guy whom i just described above, and call it a "championship" attitude. By all means. Its your opinion. But ive said my piece, and im off to watch football.

PS. Jerry Rice is the greatest WR of all time.

Nah you're not going to tell me who I defend and who I dont
The Steelers make bad technical decisions. They're a strong team with great force, but Harrisons provided insight to the unprofessionalism of Steelers

Pawn Fantasy Football

2020 Fantasy League

League Name:

Player List:

The season will begin on September 10, 2020.

Back
    Top Bottom