Completed [OTHER] Fantasy Football 2019-2020

Devin Singletary or Dalvin Cook.

K0s0, I kinda want my Duke Johnson back, I miss him 🙁

To all: I’m looking for some RBs, feel free to send some trades

Last edited:
Not trading him. To everyone, I want RBs and good ones, obviously. In exchange for whatever WR you want except for Locket and Hill.

Cant believe the waiver wire pick ups today
NE DEF and Allen Robinson
I didn’t even notice Robinson was on the wire. I had to drop NE DEF bc DAL defense was open

That's dumb imo, forfeit sb champ D when they're facing the jets, just to get dolphins advantage..

NE DEF on the waiver wire is a crime

I question if he raped anyone. No homo but hes a good looking dude with a nice smile. The trainer he allegedly raped doesn't appear very beautiful

The media contributes to this crap by not leaving it alone

Bull. He adores and seeks out the attention. Lets not forget this is the guy who showed up to camp in a :censored: BALLOON. Now that the attention has shifted to negative, he suddenly no longer wants the spotlight. Cant have it both ways.

I can tell you that had this happened to someone like DT, or Megatron, or Andre Johnson, etc... the media and fans would be much more sympathetic. When you act like a pro on and off the field, you get treated with respect. When you act like a clown, you get treated like a clown.

If he knows whats best for him, he deletes his stupid twitter account and shuts his trap until it all blows over.

Reminder, some of you please fill in your starters before the Sunday games.

Pawn Fantasy Football

2020 Fantasy League

League Name:

Player List:

The season will begin on September 10, 2020.

Back
    Top Bottom