Completed [OTHER] Fantasy Football 2019-2020

I think Robert Kraft cut AB only because Kraft was recently charged with the sex ring scandal. I dont think it had anything to do with AB

Kelce is the only TE on my roster.

Anyone wanna trade for Josh Jacobs?

@Sky I would have won this week if I wasnt CHEATED. Mecole Hardman fumbled on a KICKOFF and he still got a fumble statistic. If he scored a touchdown I wouldn't have gotten points
You guys are plotting AGAINST me!!!

@Sky I would have won this week if I wasnt CHEATED. Mecole Hardman fumbled on a KICKOFF and he still got a fumble statistic. If he scored a touchdown I wouldn't have gotten points
You guys are plotting AGAINST me!!!

Agreed. That fumble was indeed worth 75 points. Why you cheatin @Sky ?

I'm in need of an elite WR, and I'll trade an elite RB for one. I'm talking Julio Jones DeAndre Hopkins type.
Melvin Gordon, Dalvin Cook, Derrick Henry for sale

I'm researching the Antonio Brown case to determine his possible return. All I've seen is women accusing ab of rape, and meeting with the NFL or making claims. I've seen no legal proceedings, or any accounts of criminal chargers or anything court related. Makes me think this is all gossip

I'm researching the Antonio Brown case to determine his possible return. All I've seen is women accusing ab of rape, and meeting with the NFL or making claims. I've seen no legal proceedings, or any accounts of criminal chargers or anything court related. Makes me think this is all gossip

Hes been on 3 teams in a single calandar year. Demanded a trade on 2 of those 3 teams. He has multiple women alleging assault, including one who posted a picture of a threatening text he sent her. He has filed an NFL record 9 grievances with the NFL and teams at once for everything from lost wages to fine appeals.

I doubt any team touches him at this point.

Hes been on 3 teams in a single calandar year. Demanded a trade on 2 of those 3 teams. He has multiple women alleging assault, including one who posted a picture of a threatening text he sent her. He has filed an NFL record 9 grievances with the NFL and teams at once for everything from lost wages to fine appeals.

I doubt any team touches him at this point.
Ok you went way off topic but I'll refocus

All you said was "alleging" and a picture of a text. There's no courts, police, or judges involved in this matter. This is basically internet gossip.

Ok you went way off topic but I'll refocus

All you said was "alleging" and a picture of a text. There's no courts, police, or judges involved in this matter. This is basically internet gossip.

Doesn't matter. NFL doesn't need police, courts, etc... They are there to protect their image, and his image right now is not good for the NFL. Even if a team does offer, commish will put him on the exempt list.

Pawn Fantasy Football

2020 Fantasy League

League Name:

Player List:

The season will begin on September 10, 2020.

Back
    Top Bottom