Completed [OTHER] Fantasy Football 2019-2020

James Conner is declared out after scoring 2.6. My playoff chances just considerably increased

Damn greb has 5 DNP players. Will his team be healthy going into the postseason?

Meh, Run CMC was full participant. Cooper has been limited all year and still plays well. And if Ryan doesn't go I've got Gizelle.

Sanders and Breida are backups, so I'm not as concerned about their limited practices.

well at least competitive game

a sad Thursday for the league
Crim - 9.2
Aid - 2.6
Sky - 1
Encore - 1

Yay Hunt outscored Chubb!

Last edited:
Wow interesting turn of events in todays workout. Colin should be in Pittsburgh or Chicago or Tennessee at the very least. My Jets NEED a backup QB but he won’t fit our offense. Only teams imo that don't need a backup QB: Washington, Kansas City, New Orleans, Jacksonville, and Baltimore

E: I was thinking of Denver as well but I’ll let Greb decide what his Denver Donkeys need

Last edited:
@happyboyboy has Will Fuller as starting, but he's going to be out. This is a match with huge playoff implications
If Jordan Howard scores more than AP, I’ll swap their spots. I’m really busy tomorrow so idk if hbb will sit Howard

Ravens OC was 49ers OC when Kaepernick was the QB and they went to the superbowl its basically the same system they are running

Wow interesting turn of events in todays workout. Colin should be in Pittsburgh or Chicago or Tennessee at the very least. My Jets NEED a backup QB but he won’t fit our offense. Only teams imo that don't need a backup QB: Washington, Kansas City, New Orleans, Jacksonville, and Baltimore

E: I was thinking of Denver as well but I’ll let Greb decide what his Denver Donkeys need

I would rather Phil run the wildcat every play than see that wad as the Broncos QB.

Dude doesn't even want to play anyway. NFL sets him up with a pro facility, camera crew, and 25 teams in attendance, and he pulls this bullshit. Its all a publicity stunt. He knew he was going to change location. He had fans, his own film crew, and receivers waiting, plus already got permission to use the high school facility. Nike even wanted to make an ad out of it. And he shows up in a :censored: Kunta Kinte shirt? Hes a :censored: clown. He had his chance. A chance never given to another NFL player in this fashion, and he blew it. I dont want to ever hear his name again.

Everybody has a longshot chance to win tonight. This is how I rank odds

1. Sky needs 56.5 - Hill & Kelce
2. K0S0 needs 11 - Butker
3. Crim needs 41.5 - Watkins
4. Harambe needs monster D Williams
5. Aid needs monster Ekeler

He has Rivers too. However i have Henry and Allen, so all passes to them give me points. Not sure im going to pull this one out. Feels like an L.

At least Crim is going to lose too. Muhahaha.

Pawn Fantasy Football

2020 Fantasy League

League Name:

Player List:

The season will begin on September 10, 2020.

Back
    Top Bottom