Completed Pawn Tactics Clan Fantasy Draft Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.
How can I join one of these sororities?
just say "i'm in" or something along those lines.

respond if you're down
Im so down.
wIVadpsV_400x400.jpg

We should have a basketball type :censored:, whoever wins season 1 should be up 1-0, first to 4 best of 7 series

This is pretty good because every player is involved in the clan wars instead of 2 teams having their own 3v3 with many players left in in lobby doing nothing and cant get invites to clans

Will there be more seasons after the first week is done?

If the tournament is successful, the other tournament administrators and I have discussed this. We're going to see how the full week goes first before we set anything like that up.
We should have a basketball type :censored:, whoever wins season 1 should be up 1-0, first to 4 best of 7 series

This is pretty good because every player is involved in the clan wars instead of 2 teams having their own 3v3 with many players left in in lobby doing nothing and cant get invites to clans

This was one of the ideas we toyed with as well, so this segues together quite nicely. There are currently 3 different ways I could potentially set up a long term version of this tournament, but I don't want to commit to any of them without this trial run being tested first.

If the tournament is successful, the other tournament administrators and I have discussed this. We're going to see how the full week goes first before we set anything like that up.

This was one of the ideas we toyed with as well, so this segues together quite nicely. There are currently 3 different ways I could potentially set up a long term version of this tournament, but I don't want to commit to any of them without this trial run being tested first.

Got you

I was kicked from my team by Aid. :/ Anyway can I re enter the pool of players for legend and Aid to pick from. I would like to play with you guys!

Last edited:
I was kicked from my team by Aid. :/ Anyway can I re enter the pool of players for legend and Aid to pick fron. I would like to play with you guys!

Last night was a rough night, ill inivte you back especially since u got your 2nd boyfriend in here now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pawn Fantasy Football

2020 Fantasy League

League Name:

Player List:

The season will begin on September 10, 2020.

Back
    Top Bottom