Closed [PG] Eagle Eye Tournament

The tournament has officially started!

Please view the tournament bracket in the original post to see who your challengers are! Remember to have fun, and show off eagle aim! ;)

Last edited:
shizangle has beaten Aid
18-4

The bracket has been updated! Let’s try to get in all of our matches by the weekend.

Attachments

• 1552590978007.png
    1552590978007.png
    30.8 KB · Views: 34
Dream has beaten Legend 25-2!
@Legend
@Aid
Remember this is Double Elimination, so you both have one more round.

The bracket will probably be updated soon.

P.S : You are allowed to have warm up matches.

The rate the tournament is going it will last 6 to 8 weeks for something that should take no more than 2-3 hours total.
That’s because it’s a little hard to schedule, but we’ve had progress! Hopefully from here it’ll pick up.

The tournament is not closed. It’s just slow, and it’s fine like that. We will finish this even if it takes a while.

Sorry bro I'm going to delete your spam post when I see it. (: And not fix your keys cause then my kd would drop too and that'd be some bad stuff right there.

Good game. Gotta say I'm kinda inexperienced in Lights Out and in general compared to FM. I didn't really know good angles in that map and messed up. However, FM was exceptional in his reaction time and aim.

in the future, we should play more standard tourney rules: 1337

pistol, deagle, and l8. 0 kc. otherwise the same as the current set.

---

side note, personally i've always set my 1-1's to 30 kills. that's what i've always done. not saying you should. almost all my old screenshots show 30

Pawn Fantasy Football

2020 Fantasy League

League Name:

Player List:

The season will begin on September 10, 2020.

Back
    Top Bottom