Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Take away fast Run

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Make light armor

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Leave as is

Votes: 7 29.2%

• Total voters
Please keep the crit, it's incredibly hard to get dead-centre shots all the time so it really distinguishes good lancers from bad ones. Give light armor, nerf speed, do whatever else. Thanks.

Please keep the crit, it's incredibly hard to get dead-centre shots all the time so it really distinguishes good lancers from bad ones. Give light armor, nerf speed, do whatever else. Thanks.
I do not think hitting crits distinguishes between good and bad lancers. I can be a good Lancer and not hit crits at all, all you need is good aim. If I’m correct, to crit you must hit down the middle vertically. You’re not going to be vertically across an opponent 100% of the time, that’s why crits don’t occur as much in actual games. Currently, speed + guass rifle + medium armor + auto pistol + grenades + flash really give the Lancer enough to be a one man army. Crits just make it OP.

As a Hall of Fame Lancer, I would like there to be no crit. I haven't used lancer seriously since the introduction of crit. Class just isn't fun

Back
Top Bottom