PT Instagram Page

MoMo

PT Map Making Team
Founding Supporter
Pawn Credits
As of March 31, 2019, Alex is working on completing the last stage of the Pawn Community Second Release Roadmap.
A Patreon Page has been set up for anyone who is interested in supporting Pawn Studios financially. Your contribution will go toward the expenses of maintainence and advertisement.

For the time being, I would like to introduce our Instagram page @pawntacticsofficial - https://www.instagram.com/pawntacticsofficial/ (Approved by the Admins)
This page will be used for announcements and community engagement. Show your support by following it!

If you would like a chance to be featured on our page, please submit screenshots of your PT gameplay by replying to this thread, but make sure your put them in a spoiler!

aax12htgjwhf3schfmdg7y67odow1yr6.png

Reactions: 7
I have quite busy lately, but I will try my best to update the page whenever I get a chance.
Your photo has been added!

Yo I checked out who liked my photo. 5 girls liked it. MoMo did you get free follows? No way 5 girls play PT

Interesting, but no. If I did, I would have way more than 55 followers by now.
I was hoping to get more followers than that, but it seems like it may be a difficult task if I don't receive any update on what's happening from Alex. The overall activity on this site has gone down significantly in the past few weeks.

Last edited:
It's been over a month since my last post. I'd like to contribute and keep it fresh. Please upload one of my award photos

Screen Shot 2019-05-27 at 9.24.51 AM.png
Screen Shot 2019-05-27 at 9.25.49 AM.png

@MoMo I know you saw my post you lazy rascal. Update your page with some sort of screenshot, not necessarily my own. If you don't update it at least monthly I'LL UNFOLLOW!

Back
Top Bottom