Pt shooting problems

Pawn Credits
I feel like a lot of my shots hit the player and I also see blood but lots of times it doesn't do damage. Same thing with recon my knife phases through so much. Does anyone else experience this?

I feel like a lot of my shots hit the player and I also see blood but lots of times it doesn't do damage. Same thing with recon my knife phases through so much. Does anyone else experience this?
Yea sometimes I'll get hit by players and I'll take no damage. Idk man

I saw two mauler shots land directly on a non-moving player and them taking no damage yet they were not lagging. This is much more real than you imagine.

We actually caught this phenomenon on tape!

That post was a joke, sorry guys the bug has been posted before and we are aware of it, thanks (:

for me the only thing that fixs it is if i lag cuz it makes pt in slow motion but other then that I can't fix it and ya sometimes someone else knifes me like twice and I don't die. These mechanics make the game feel cheap and I don't wanna abuse just to make it work properly smh.

mmm I thought it was just a subsidiary game mechanic whereas once you land a knife at the same time nobody dies.

thus meaning the player with the faster knife land wins, as well as holding/knife critting in correlation with recon v recon.

Back
Top Bottom