PT stories

Pawn Credits
Write some short/long stories here, I’ll start

“I felt like I was going to throw up my lungs and heart. The wounds were fresh and the pain was sharper than the knife I carried. I had gotten wrecked by an enemy Mauler’s grenade. My vision was blurry and my face covered in blood. I had radio called for a Medic and promptly one had arrived. He started patching me up and getting me ready for transport to the nearest doctors. I thanked him with the strength I could muster and he simply smiled back. That smile was one I would remember for ages. The gleam and sparkle that came from that smile was captivating. I was loaded on transport and would never see that medic again. Months later after my recoveries, I had enquired about that medic. I was told that he was shot dead on spot immediately after loading me on transport by a notorious enemy Scout. I would be haunted with guilt every time I remembered that smile. I never visited the doctor ever again in my life due to the PTSD.”

These PT stories are a way i can connect with the past
I’d love to write more and read some of yours

“They were closing in on us. We were heavily outnumbered. A small squadron of 7 Assaults, 1 Medic, and me, a Guard. We were getting bombarded with grenades and there wasn’t much cover. We were told to take our stand and not abandon our positions, at all costs. Then everything went horribly wrong. We got flanked by a Recon team and two of our Assaults died. While they were dealt with, the enemy Maulers took advantage of the situation and showered us with explosions. Amidst the confusion and blood, I had only one choice, stand and block all the grenades from the angle they were attacking. This would give my team some time to attempt a retreat. I would never be able to due to the weight of my armor. I estimated a few minutes left till all turns black. As I stood, the blasts were tearing away at my shield and armor. It wouldn’t be long till they were demolished. I closed my eyes and waited for the obliteration of my body. Burned to ashes, and forever forgotten... I remembered something before it all ended, it was the saying “Nice guys finish last.”

"I blinked. Suddenly , as the blurry world in front of me became recognizable again, I was enveloped by the raging cries of my fellow comrades as their bodies hit the floor. I didn't know what was happening at the time. Clueless, I clutched tightly to my knife remembering the countless nights of training and honing my reconnaissance skills. Moving forward, I found an enemy recon laying in wait. I approached him with caution until we were two tiles apart. Then, I rushed in and swung my knife as hard as I could. I took the blade out and swung again to secure the kill. But the body didn't react at all to my futile attacks no matter what I did. Then, in an instant, flashes of a shadowy figure teleported across the field. Before I realized what happened, I died. wTF th1S HOe iS TAppIng w/ A laG swiTch?!? h0w is hE nOT baNNEd, pls report."

This was my first encounter with a manubarca.

**It might've actually been Tactics or someone else

“As I trekked the bloodied and ghostly battlefield, I was hit by a wave of emotions. The battlefield was named “Death Sentence” and was notorious for taking the lives of rookies and veterans often on their first encounters. I walked through the carnage, over bodies, puddles of blood, and ammunition. I scanned for comrades I had fought alongside and quickly spotted our squadron’s commander, BobMarley. “No one liked him anyway”, I thought to myself. Then I saw the body of John Cena. I crouched near him, sat, and buried my hands in my face. I started to weep. As he was lying down with several gashes to his body, I saw twenty enemy Recons also dead around him. His Assault Rifle, silently resting on his chest, saying to him, “Thank you”.

"I blinked. Suddenly , as the blurry world in front of me became recognizable again, I was enveloped by the raging cries of my fellow comrades as their bodies hit the floor. I didn't know what was happening at the time. Clueless, I clutched tightly to my knife remembering the countless nights of training and honing my reconnaissance skills. Moving forward, I found an enemy recon laying in wait. I approached him with caution until we were two tiles apart. Then, I rushed in and swung my knife as hard as I could. I took the blade out and swung again to secure the kill. But the body didn't react at all to my futile attacks no matter what I did. Then, in an instant, flashes of a shadowy figure teleported across the field. Before I realized what happened, I died. wTF th1S HOe iS TAppIng w/ A laG swiTch?!? h0w is hE nOT baNNEd, pls report."

This was my first encounter with a manubarca.

**It might've actually been Tactics or someone else
This was pretty funny

@7 tell me a story I dont know

“We were ordered to go over the top. I climbed over the trench and immediately felt a warm, oozing sensation in the middle of my chest. I looked down and found to my horror a piercing through my armor. I had been hit by a Lancer sniper. It was a critical hit. I lost all balance and fell on my knees, and with the last few seconds of my life I saw the entirety of my unit fall. As everything was blacking out, the last thing I heard was my comrade shrieking, “SCREW YOU @Alex, NERF LANCER, IT OVERPOWERED”.

It was a sunny day at the locked in arena. We had a full team and I was chasing the flag carrier. But what's this?! I swung a knife but flash the target teleports beneath my gaze. What's this you ask? Why some steroid use referred by the name of 'speeds'. It gives players a sprinting advantage with sputters of movement jumps in front of your eyes. I muttered, why haven't they come up with drug screening, as the previous community I was in had done just that. I contacted the most active General in Chief I could find. Alas, they had a drug screen but no one to renovate it to allow screening for these more advanced drugs. I took out my mini laptop and tinkered away.. finding a way for the drug screening to work. Ages later.. I found something that worked. It made drug users drop out from left to right. I could finally enjoy a fair locked in arena. With no target flashing before my knife. I healed the game champions with no blood left undone, and rose through the ranks with a shotgun underhand.

It was a sunny day at the locked in arena. We had a full team and I was chasing the flag carrier. But what's this?! I swung a knife but flash the target teleports beneath my gaze. What's this you ask? Why some steroid use referred by the name of 'speeds'. It gives players a sprinting advantage with sputters of movement jumps in front of your eyes. I muttered, why haven't they come up with drug screening, as the previous community I was in had done just that. I contacted the most active General in Chief I could find. Alas, they had a drug screen but no one to renovate it to allow screening for these more advanced drugs. I took out my mini laptop and tinkered away.. finding a way for the drug screening to work. Ages later.. I found something that worked. It made drug users drop out from left to right. I could finally enjoy a fair locked in arena. With no target flashing before my knife. I healed the game champions with no blood left undone, and rose through the ranks with a shotgun underhand.
Your story may be false since Support does not have a knife. I did enjoy reading it though.

It was a sunny afternoon during the summer of ‘14. I met a yute named FriedRice and he challenged me to a 1v1. Don’t remember the results of those matches but they were legendary, like the first time Naruto and Sasuke fought. Anyways, we got to chatting (I’m picturing us laying on a field looking up at the clouds) and about the future and what we could accomplish together. I told him “I used to come around these parts back in the day. I said I see a lot of potebtial for greatness in you, I wanna be great too. And when I reach the top I want you beside me.” From that moment we played many matches together and what we had was truly special. It wasn’t easy, we faced a lot of criticism and hate, difficult decisions and choices made along the way. Met a lot of comrades who grew strong alongside us. Fast forward 5 years, unfortunately I still log on but I look back at the times and the person I am now. I underwent Jurassic changes to become elite at my craft and even when flash dies in 2020, no one can take away my memories and feelings I have inside me. 💙

It was a rainy afternoon. This girl was gonna confess her feelings to me, I had a boner. She then lied and told me to become a professional gamer. So I played Pawn Tactics. The birds in my backyard would watch me. All I hear is Blank’s moan whenever someone dies, “awhr awhr medic medic awhr awhr fallback”. A day later, she was shocked and couldn’t say no to me. But I ended up rejecting her bc she’s haram and really because I have all of u, kappa. My boner turned into a crowbar. Got me mad kills. .67 k/d overall.

If u didn’t chuckle, I must have bad humor

Reactions: 7
It was a rainy afternoon. This girl was gonna confess her feelings to me, I had a boner. She then lied and told me to become a professional gamer. So I played Pawn Tactics. The birds in my backyard would watch me. All I hear is Blank’s moan whenever someone dies, “awhr awhr medic medic awhr awhr fallback”. A day later, she was shocked and couldn’t say no to me. But I ended up rejecting her bc she’s haram and really because I have all of u, kappa. My boner turned into a crowbar. Got me mad kills. .67 k/d overall.

I chuckle at ur existence but I rate ur post 0/PEE

Omfuuhh lool .67

Once upon a time. When I was in YYW(Ying Yang Warriors), we had clan wars with KFC in capture the flag 3x and tied in all 3 of them.
I think my team was Jester, TREYDAWG, me, andrew1shot, and WaffleLover.

We switched in Kevin and Warhope later on.

Reactions: 7
Back
Top Bottom