Punish China?

Sure, whats your idea of a good punishment? Financial? Invasion?

Then shouldn't we punish Trump for lying too? He downplayed the severity of COVID and openly admitted it in an interview with Bob Woodward. Now we have 350k dead, and a crippled nation. I mean, we already voted him out, but id be down for some jail-time.

I think China should be put in a situation where they are forced to pay money to all nations affected by COVID. They created a virus and lied about it. The entire planet got fucked over by China

You have a legitimate argument, but it'd never work without first punishing China.

im sorry sir, ill rephrase. ebola and some other viruses come from eating bushmeat. Guinea didn't make ebola in a lab, but they are responsible for it's creation. China is responsible for the creation of COVID-19 pandemic.

im sorry sir, ill rephrase. ebola and some other viruses come from eating bushmeat. Guinea didn't make ebola in a lab, but they are responsible for it's creation. China is responsible for the creation of COVID-19 pandemic.

Wouldn't it be more like that man who ate bat soup is responsible?

It was already spreading to other countries before they really knew about it lol.

Nevermind I don't want to support Trump anymore. I don't want to be grouped with the crazies

I thought Trump was doing good stuff with the economy, but this is too much

Nevermind I don't want to support Trump anymore. I don't want to be grouped with the crazies

I thought Trump was doing good stuff with the economy, but this is too much
ya I mean u arbiter of uhh USA lol

The world should come together and overcome this challenge instead of blaming or punishing others. It's not like China wanted this virus. They were hit hardest at the beginning. Who would have known that governments in the west do such a bad job at containing the spread.

The world should come together and overcome this challenge instead of blaming or punishing others. It's not like China wanted this virus. They were hit hardest at the beginning. Who would have known that governments in the west do such a bad job at containing the spread.
They lied about its existence. They didn’t close travel. They were weirdly prepared for it and after a few months they were sitting peachy clean while the rest of the world suffered...

Meanwhile selling a ton of their equipment and stuff to the other countries

HMMMMM

The world should come together and overcome this challenge

China was the origin country and produced false data. Italy, Spain, USA produced thousands of reports per day while China only reported dozens

governments in the west do such a bad job at containing the spread.
I agree that Western governments withheld information and many ignored warnings about public gatherings. But I don't understand how you deflect the blame from China. You say the West did a poor job but the East is worse

Last edited:
China was the origin country and produced false data. Italy, Spain, USA produced thousands of reports per day while China only reported dozens

I agree that Western governments withheld information and many ignored warnings about public gatherings. But I don't understand how you deflect the blame from China. You say the West did a poor job but the East is worse

Actually most of the East did a great job. Places like Vietnam, Taiwan, Korea, Japan, etc... were fantastic in their response. China obviously lied, and their cases/deaths are ALOT higher, but there is a telling characteristic between the reaction and response from the West versus Asia. Our leaders lied to us to save face. They are still lying. They had no plan in place (even though the previous administrations made one...), and instead just dumped it all on the states to deal with. That's why we have 400K dead, and Taiwan has 7. Then there is the people. How many anti-maskers and anti-lockdown people do you see in the US, Canada, and Europe? Tons. I see videos on twitter daily of Karen's trying to go into trader joes mask-less, or a MAGA moron parade marching through a Target. The worst thing we did was tell everyone that the masks were to help protect others. Had we said the mask would protect YOU, we would have no isssues. Americans just dont give a :censored: about each other. I always refrence a joke i heard. In WWII, England asked their citizens to black out the windows so that German bombers couldn't see where to bomb. Everyone did. Had they asked the same in the US, people would put their Christmasl lights up and scream "my house, my choice." Sad, but thats the reality we live in.

Back
Top Bottom