Working as Intended Recon Nades

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pawn Credits
Recon is a week class. It's primary gun is weak, the Sniper is useless, and knifing can be difficult. It also has low armor as well. The class was so weak that they had to slap on a cloak. However, that did not do justice. I suggest giving a Recon 2 grenades. Also, when the Recon throws the grenade, they do not uncloak.

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
okay Ill add a grenade option and each grenade will lower the recon’s speed by 8 points.

Recon stands for reconnaissance.
The main feature of a person in the marines as a recon is to gather intel of the opposition and relay it to his power hitters. I realize the recon class is not set up as such, but I disagree with this suggestion in its entirety.

hmm also when a cons nade explodes it makes a loud noise so the con will be temporarily visible on the map or at least its general position

Reactions: Dx
ya lets make a maximum movespeed class that can one shot almost all other classes and that isn't visible in its basic state unless you're within 3 tiles from it the best utility weapons in the game

why not am i right

ya lets make a maximum movespeed class that can one shot almost all other classes and that isn't visible in its basic state unless you're within 3 tiles from it the best utility weapons in the game

why not am i right

Along with my suggestion, they should remove mauler crits and make the class low armor.

Let's be real here. Just kill the memes and let recons actually throw their knife for full damage and have it's range based on how long they held the knife out (similar to grenades). You all know you want it. :^

#MakeItAFeature

Let's be real here. Just kill the memes and let recons actually throw their knife for full damage and have it's range based on how long they held the knife out (similar to grenades). You all know you want it. :^

#MakeItAFeature
thats funny, can give classes more reaction time if the recon tries throwing from a distance based on longer holding down time and being uncloaked during that period

#MakeItAFeature

Have it arc like a boomerang, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom