Open Show my smoke option

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pawn Credits
You turn off smoke cuz so many ppl have it and it lags.. but now you can’t see your own, hard-earned smoke, wat do?

add an option in the settings where you can disable everyone else's smoke and not yours.

also, if you achieved more than one smoke, add an option where you can choose which smoke you want displayed
E.g: i have black, purple, and rainbow smoke. I like purple the most so i toggle purple.

Upvote 0
lmao what's with ppl and smoke? honestly there are much more pressing matters especially since for 90% of the ppl with smoke they def padded to get it anyways

everyone who has smoke padded for it. sometimes i think about logging in a few accounts and padding to get smoke myself

Agree with toggling different smoke
Disagree with showing your own smoke and hidiing others.
Lets be real who actual plays with smoke on lol

Smoke is distracting. Any elite player with smoke in the past (that I know of) had smoke turned off.
If you want it on, pay the price of seeing others. Also, peoples smoke never made me lag on this game even tho I never had an optimal PC or Internet connection

also, if you achieved more than one smoke, add an option where you can choose which smoke you want displayed
E.g: i have black, purple, and rainbow smoke. I like purple the most so i toggle purple.

That's a whole other suggestion. And you already suggested it Smoke Options

as far as i remember, a lot of smoke would cause lag.
Now not many people have smoke
could be wrong, hard to tell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom