Smoke Options

Pawn Credits
There are three smokes available: Black smoke, Purple smoke, and Rainbow smoke. It is possible to achieve all, but it is not possible to choose which one you want to be displayed. There should be an option for this. There also should be an option to disable everyone's smoke besides yours as sometimes you don't want the lag but you want to see your smoke.

Upvote 0
I think smoke should be turned into more a of per-game award instead of a permanent. Hopefully that would make it more prestigious and less people would pad for it. Or you could use it more towards clan rewards.

Rather have something different like a color aurora or something instead of the smoke since i have all smoke turned off anyway

I think smoke should be turned into more a of per-game award instead of a permanent. Hopefully that would make it more prestigious and less people would pad for it. Or you could use it more towards clan rewards.

That would actually be really cool if like killing everyone on the enemy team in one life gave u smoke for the rest of the game

Could you explain per-game?

It could be something easy like 'Get the most kills in a game' or 'Get MVP that game' or 'Win a Clan Match'.

It doesn't have to be too extreme, because the harder it is, the more people that will cheat and try to pad or boost for it.

My thoughts and ideas for it would be that PT could have seasons, like other comp games like Overwatch and League of Legends. Then for every season the qualifications to get smoke changes. I feel like it would be better to limit the amount of smoke and make it more exclusive and to try and stray away from 'grinding' achievements.

@Chieffan That sounds like a great idea to me. This will make players strive for smoke every single game, making the game even more competitive and fun. Also giving players a goal to reach every time they play a game.

Smoke needs a change and that's something we can all agree upon on (least I think we can). The current requirements to get smoke are impossible to reach, especially with the state of the community in terms of activity. Hopefully a change comes soon or eventually, but in the meantime I can deal with the current standards.

Back
Top Bottom