Something interesting about your life

My reflexes have grown to grip even the most fearless warrior.
Leonidas envisioned the perfect death, as a death on the battle field fighting for his country.
What I gave him... The look in his eyes... I ripped his very soul from his body...
There was no perfect anything, except the perfectly shaped circles in skull, left from where I gauged his eyes out.

Edit:

Real talk though, something interesting about me is that my competitive nature takes over sometimes.
Not so much in pawn tactics but more like in sports, rage takes over, and this can be detrimental to my team.

Last edited:
I finished my last exam. :cool:
Lollll this guy xD

My reflexes have grown to grip even the most fearless warrior.
Leonidas envisioned the perfect death, as a death on the battle field fighting for his country.
What I gave him... The look in his eyes... I ripped his very soul from his body...
There was no perfect anything, except the perfectly shaped circles in skull, left from where I gauged his eyes out.

Edit:

Real talk though, something interesting about me is that my competitive nature takes over sometimes.
Not so much in pawn tactics but more like in sports, rage takes over, and this can be detrimental to my team.
this is me 100% of the time lol. No matter what I am doing.

I’ve experienced either blue or yellow watermelon - can’t remember. Georgia watermelon is good too

Back
Top Bottom