Spring 2019 Semester

im just smilin' this semester : )

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Child psychology was a joke, human development was a joke, sign language was pretty cool abnormal psychology it was cool toughest class but its cuz the professor

finished and got all A's boiii. classes were pretty difficult too: algorithm analysis and automata; systems programming; matrix; hist of rock; waters and civs

boddied MGK so that was a plus

Child psychology was a joke, human development was a joke, sign language was pretty cool abnormal psychology it was cool toughest class but its cuz the professor
This doesn't surprise me, Dr. Strand has been described as, "a smart woman, but her teaching strategies are not well" [1]. Many students recommend avoiding this professor.

[1] Website
Anonymous Student. Rate My Professor. 2019, Cheddar Inc.. https://www.ratemyprofessors.com/ShowRatings.jsp?tid=1655634

I didnt have Strand this year. I had her last year for perception and it wasnt bad. I had a B-

Lol i do use rate my professor

Archeology was just basics, which was lame
Anthropology of Sex/Gender/Culture was ok, but not enough theory (for the small brain, halfwit cucklords in the class)
Philosophy 101 was boring, basic introductory nonsense for idiots
Dropped my math class because professor was aids

Bioarchaeology - cool stuff about human body
Metaphysics - makes me question perception
Recent ethical theory - my weak morals have been challenged
Environmental archaeology - went on a field trip and saw cool native american archaeology
Origins of agriculture - extremely enlightening
Ethnographic Analysis - happy I was exposed to ethnographic fieldwork

Had a job offer going into the year so not much motivation. Squeaked out a 3.0 average. Glad to be done with classes.

My university is on the quarter system, so I still have another month, but I'm enjoying it. It's my last quarter as an undergraduate and I finally have the chance to take classes outside of my major and general education. In case you wonder, I am taking a class on memes and another on Disney World. I'm kinda looking forward to starting graduate school this fall.

My university is on the quarter system, so I still have another month, but I'm enjoying it. It's my last quarter as an undergraduate and I finally have the chance to take classes outside of my major and general education. In case you wonder, I am taking a class on memes and another on Disney World. I'm kinda looking forward to starting graduate school this fall.

What are you going to Grad school for?

wtf school has a class on memes and disney world!? sounds like a dope place to be. also what was your field of study??

What are you going to Grad school for?
wtf school has a class on memes and disney world!? sounds like a dope place to be. also what was your field of study??

Economics and Finance

The Disney course is one of the most popular at my university. We learn about the development of Walt Disney Studios and watch Disney movies in class. Our final project is to create an attraction based on any one of the Disney movies that doesn't have an attraction yet. For the memes course, we basically study and analyze memes, and how they relate to art.

We have a wide variety of fun courses, like Jane the Virgin, Dinosaurs, Monsters, Paradox and Love, etc.
These courses kinda relieve stress a little bit and make academic life at university more entertaining.

Last edited:
Economics and Finance

The Disney course is one of the most popular at my university. We learn about the development of Walt Disney Studios and watch Disney movies in class. Our final project is to create an attraction based on any one of the Disney movies that doesn't have an attraction yet. For the memes course, we basically study and analyze memes, and how they relate to art.

We have a wide variety of fun courses, like Jane the Virgin, Dinosaurs, Monsters, Paradox and Love, etc.
These courses kinda relieve stress a little bit and make academic life at university more entertaining.

Nice I'm finance too what are you looking to do after you graduate?

Back
Top Bottom