State of this site

Sky

Tournament Director
Event Manager
Pawn Credits
Activity has been declining. I don't see any recruits. What's the state of this site, and how are you guys (admins) going to address this?

I could've PM them, but everyone knows what's going on. So, I'll leave this as an open discussion. Everyone, feel free to voice your opinion.

Last edited:
so gam lokin prety ded cuz it just the sam ugly faces play gam not any1 knew so it gat borin 4 me so am go ded lik gam 2 unles am c activitier... gam get new sate but no new player dat kinda fany like wat the hek was point of comin here if it jus lik sanbox beb!! it sem lik 4 awhile u guys goal was 2 gt old plyers bak an when sum did they go bak to inactiv cuz no1 2 ply fel me.. mybe rekruit outsid of ppl who alredd played pt xd??

Reactions: Aid
am hope with all my heart that @Fusious can bless up with some updates!!! I'm pretty bored of clan wars now that it's only down to like 12 people regularly clan warring. At the start it was like a group of 20-35 people which wasn't much, but we got a variety which was kinda fun.

am hope with all my heart that @Fusious can bless up with some updates!!! I'm pretty bored of clan wars now that it's only down to like 12 people regularly clan warring. At the start it was like a group of 20-35 people which wasn't much, but we got a variety which was kinda fun.

20-35 seemed worth it to come on

I just don't know when you guys war. And for the past few times I have got on, I get kicked. It's tough mun.

The website change was great for gameplay improvement. I don't really think this site will get new users, but I think players will continue to utilize this site (forums/game)

Back
Top Bottom