Strategies and techniques

Pawn Credits
What are some techniques/strategies you've seen and who started them?

-Legend started this flashing technique on DS: he throws a flash from elevation to the green box and rushes to kill

-Not sure if Legend started this but recently I was low and Legend faked with nade and I ran but he switched to gun and killed me

-I think
Wiz started con dancing

-I flash the crate near middle and hide behind the concrete in Survival. This flashes people on both sides

-On sandboxd someone started flashing the crates on the sides of the concrete in DS. Basically you throw a flash on crate and switch to opposite concrete side. Flashes an entire side

-I dodge like stick arena players sometimes. Move only vertically with 'W' and 'S' keys

-I stay still after doding a lot to throw off aim

-
Chernobyl fakes Recons out with butterknife and then grenades them

-Who started backstepping?

-I think
Jared started a Guard technique: if a player rushes towards you, keep shooting till they are close and then unshield and run around them and shoot. If vsing another guard, unshield and run around and shoot

--OG technique of hiding claymores on dead bodies

Last edited:
U turns as recon/mauler equipped with knife makes striking more intuitive imo.
May include support as well..

It’s like recon dancing but in a short duration once you’re imminent to knife a hold a medium class.. I guess it’s back stepping.

Sandboxd era I performed this constantly, others I caught with it and were prolly like wtf this guy doin.

lol

bro if anything give me credit for recon dancing smh... been doing it since I was 11 and been called a speeder since!! adhd too strong

bro if anything give me credit for recon dancing smh... been doing it since I was 11 and been called a speeder since!! adhd too strong
lmfao I remember manu would dance like a mofo and when u miss ur knife from all the dancing u would hear "ahh" and die. Tbh I was to lazy to dance too much effort. Manu def revolutionized uncloak also was a legend for that back in the day.

I adapted your move by confusing my opponents. I make them chase me to kill them at the right moment. Everyone’s moves are mad predicable.

You know what I’m talking about.

I invented the strategy of lowering my opponent to 1 hp, then killing them at the opportune time. And also simply draining their ammo and refusing to kill them

KOSO invented the strategy of repeatedly challenging his opponent to OC until they cave in and accept

Back
Top Bottom